Chapter 25

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EUNBI

After receiving a call from Hyewon asking me to pick up my wife at a bar near her apartment whose seriously dead drunk according to her. I sighed as I enter the noisy bar looking for that certain group including Lee Chaeyeon.

Scanning the crowd, my eyes landed on a certain group being hella noisy near the bar counter. With a sigh, I make my way towards them ignoring the dirty looks that some of the guys are giving me.

“Oh Eunbi, finally,” Hyewon said as she points the girl sleeping at the corner, “As you can see, she can’t drive with that state, well, the same goes with us as we’re all intoxicated.” She added chuckling at how Yena and Chaewon fighting over a cube of ice.

“It’s my first time seeing her dead drunk,”

“Yena kind of forced us because she got into a fight with Yuri,” She said looking at the certain duck pouting as she lost to Chaewon, “And Chaeyeon being a good friend that she is, end up like that.”

I chuckle as I took a seat beside Chaeyeon who is leaning her head at the backrest of the couch, “Can you help me bring her to the car?” I asked as I fix my wife’s hair that’s falling on her face.

Hyewon nodded before putting Chaeyeon’s left arm on her shoulder as I put the other one on mine as we pull her up. I smile when I heard a groan from her, “She’s quite heavy, Eunbi.” Hyewon said as we walk towards the bar’s exit.

Once we settle the drunken girl at the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on, I quickly muttered a soft thanks to Hyewon before bidding goodbye as she needs to tend on the other two inside the bar.

“You look so cute, dummy,” I mumble as I start the car engine before driving off.

When we stopped in front of our house, I cannot help but let out a sigh. Well, how can I carry her inside our bedroom without tripping?

After staring at her sleeping face, I immediately climbed down before running to her side. With a small smile, I tapped her cheeks softly, “Chae, wake up,” I said as I continue caressing her fluffy cheeks, “C’mon, babe. We need to get you in bed.”

Slowly opening her eyes, she stares at me, “Hey, beautiful,” She said with a smile before stealing a kiss from me.

I can taste the liquor from her lips but it doesn’t make me love her lips less, “Shut up,” I said as I roll my eyes, “Let’s put your on the bed, Lee.” I added before pulling her out of the car.

 

I carefully guided her towards our bed before pushing her to lie down making her flopped face down. I removed her shoes before fixing her position. After making sure that she’s sleeping well, I quickly went to grab a fresh shirt to make her comfortable on her sleep.

“Hey, I’ll just change your clothes, okay?” I said as I start pulling her shirt up earning a groan from her, I wiped her back first before putting the new shirt on her.

I was about to turn around when a hand grabbed my wrist before pulling me down on the bed, “Hey,” She said, her voice sounding husky, “I love you, Eunbi.” She whispered as she tightens her hold to me.

I cannot help but blush after hearing her words, “I love you, Lee,” I said as I let her hug me.

She hummed before kissing my head, “I’m drunk and you’re beautiful,” She hugs me closer as I tuck my head under her chin, “And tomorrow, I’ll be sober but you’ll still be beautiful.”

“I should get you drunk more often,” I said as I kissed her neck softly.

“I may be drunk but I love you still,”

Hearing those sweet words from this cold girl makes my heart leap. God, how can she be this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter