Chapter 33

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Choi Yena!” I laughed when I heard Hyewon shouting Yena’s name,“Come back here! I will freaking kill you!” The raging hamster shouted before chasing the scared duck.

“I told you I’m sorry!” Yena shouted as they run in circles around the bench, “I didn’t know you were having your hotdog!”

Yena keep on pleading to spare her dear life but Hyewon seems like she doesn’t care. They are still chasing each other, trying their best to avoid other people.

A tug on my hand made me look on my side, “Are you sure Yena will be okay?” Eunbi asked, her eyes still focus on the two. I shifted my gaze towards my friends and saw Hyewon having the poor duck in a headlock.

I heard Chaewon sighed beside me, “I’m hungry,” She said before walking towards the two pulling Hyewon away from the duck. I chuckle when I saw Yuri making her way towards Hyewon with a hotdog in hand reaching it out to calm the raging hamster and it seems like it worked.

I held Eunbi’s hand before pulling her towards our friends, “Guys, let’s have our lunch now,” I said, nodding my head towards the food stalls of the amusement park.

“Guys, we’ll just follow you there, okay?” Yujin said, “We’ll just go to the restroom.” She added. Eunbi just gave a short nod as we watch Yujin pull Wonyoung with her.

 I scan the stalls and look for something that could satisfy my hunger, “Chae,” I looked at Eunbi and saw her scanning the stalls as well, “Can I have that?” She asked pointing at the menu.

I looked at it and frown, “You know you can’t have seafood, babe,” I said squeezing her hand, “Choose anything but seafood.”

She looked at me before pulling her hand away as she makes her way towards Nako and Hitomi. Okay, great she’s upset.

I sighed before walking towards Minju, “Hey, Min,” She swallow her food first before looking at me, “You have an extra EpiPen?” I asked.

She knitted her brows, “Why? Eunbi’s having an allergy?”

I sighed before shaking my head, “Well, she wanted to have shrimps and when I declined she got upset,” I explained, glancing shortly at my wife.

Minju let out a soft chuckle, “That brat, really,” She looked at me, shaking her head before checking her bag, “Here. Let her have it for once.” She said with a small smile while reaching out the small tool.

I nodded, “Thanks,” I put the tool inside my bag, “Now, time to make that brat smile.” I said before making my way towards the stall that has the grilled shrimp skewers.

I quickly bought two sticks before making my way towards the upset bunny, “Hey babe,” I said before taking a sit beside her, “I will let you have what you want if you promise me, you’ll give me the smile I love.” I muttered.

She slowly faced me, her eyes shifting to the stuff I’m holding before looking at me again, “Are you serious?” She asked, her lips slowly curving into a smile.

I nodded, urging her to take a bite. She let out a squeal before hugging me and grabbing the skewers I’m holding, “Hey, the other one’s for me,” I said, getting the other stick from her hold.

She gave me a peck on my cheeks first before taking a bite on her food and as I eat my share as well. I’m just watching her closely in case something happens.

She looked at me when she finished eating her snack with a wide grin, “Thank you!” She said hugging me closely before kissing me softly.

I chuckled as I wrap my arms around her waist, “You still okay? No allergy reaction yet?” I asked and she just shook her head in response. I sighed in relief before separating ourselves from the hug, “If you feel something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter