Chapter 30

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Just sit here till we reach the car, please.” I plead as I put the wheelchair in front of a hard-headed bunny, “You don’t need to ride it during the ceremony, I promise," I added holding her hand.

She looks at me before pouting and I swear my heart would beat its way out of my chest, “But I can perfectly walk, Chae,” She said with a damn pout.

I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling as kneel in front of her, “You’re cute, but that won’t work, babe,” I said before pinching her cheeks, “C’mon babe, we don’t have much time.”

She sighed before letting me help her seat on the wheelchair. I kissed her forehead before getting our stuff, “Are you driving?” She asked once we entered the lift.

I shake my head, “Chaeryeong’s going with us today and she’s already waiting downstairs,” I said.

I quickly push her out of the elevator as we approach the waiting car, “Hey, let’s go?” Chaeryeong said after giving us both warm hugs.

I nodded as I helped Eunbi get inside the car before putting her wheelchair at the car’s trunk just in case. Once we’re settled, Chaeryeong immediately set off.

It didn’t take us too long to reach Eunbi’s school because there’s not much traffic, “Your parents are already inside, Eun,” I said after helping her get out of the car.

She gave me a slight nod before making our way towards their auditorium. There are many people in the hallway that’s why Chaeryeong and I are like bodyguards to Eunbi because of how we protect her from people who passes by.

 

“Eunbi!” We turned around after hearing people shouting Eunbi’s name like there are no other people around, “We’re so glad you made it.” Wonyoung said before giving Eunbi a light hug.

Eunbi smiles at them, “You know how much I waited for this, right?” She said, a smile still lingering on her face.

“Are you ready for your speech though?” Nako asked.

“Of course,” Eunbi says chuckling softly.

After our chitchats, graduates are then asked to proceed to their respective chairs. Wonyoung and Nako walked with Eunbi as they kind of guide her towards her seat. Chaeryeong and I decided to take the empty seats beside Eunbi’s parents.

Mrs. Kwon greeted us with a soft smile as she gives us short hugs while Mr. Kwon shook our hands. I can’t help but forced at smile by seeing how formal he acts.

We just watched in silence as I wait for Eunbi’s name to be called for her to deliver her speech. After a few more minutes of waiting, “And now, please give a hand to Ms. Kwon Eunbi, the university’s student council president and BSBA Summa laude.” And everyone clapped their hands including me as I feel so proud.

I cannot help but smile when I saw walking towards the stage with Wonyoung helping her as she can’t really walk that well though she keeps on insisting that she can.

She smiles at the crowd before starting her speech, “Hi guys, I will make this as casual as I can,” She said with a chuckle, “First, I want to congrats everyone for making it today even when some of you tends to break the rules,” The students laughed as she rolled her eyes.

She looked around people sitting in front of her wearing those graduation gowns and caps, “Well, I have a question for everyone sitting here whether you’re one of the graduates, staffs, parents, or just someone who crashed here. The question is, who are you?” She asked still smiling softly, “It sounds so simple, right? You could just say your name and then ta-dah! But that’s not it. In this boring world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter