Chapter 22

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Where’s Yena?” Hyewon asked once she took her seat beside me, “I told her to go to class early.” She added before rolling her eyes.

Chaewon looked at her, “Why? Is there anything you’re not telling us?” She asked raising her eyebrow.

Hyewon shakes her head, “No,” She said with a sighed, “It’s actually about the meeting we’re having after graduation.”

I looked at her knitting my brows, “What about it?”

Hyewon rolled her eyes before answering us, “Didn’t your parents tell you about it?” She asked.

Chaewon and I both shake our head earning a groan from her, “My parents are out of the country,” I said.

Chaewon nodded, “Same,”

Hyewon looked at us before heaving a deep sigh, “Let’s wait for the duck first,” She said before getting her phone out of her pocket, probably messaging the annoying duck.

After a few minutes, a gasping duck entered our classroom with beads of sweat trickling on her face, “The , Hyewon?” She hissed before sitting beside Chaewon, “You told me Prof. Park is already here!” She said before glaring at the grinning Kang beside me.

“I told you to come here early,” Hyewon said as she chuckles before clearing and turning to her serious mode, “Anyway, about the meeting in New York,”

“What about it?” Yena asked before sitting straight.

“Dad told me that we have to stay there for a month,” She said looking at each one of us.

I stare at her, “Are you serious?” I asked as my mind suddenly thought of Eunbi. She’ll definitely feel sad about it.

Hyewon nodded, “Yes, we’ll be training there for a whole month or more,” She said looking apologetic, “We have to, you know that guys. This is for our family.”

“Can I not join?” I asked staring at them, “You can just do it without me, right?”

Chaewon smacked my head, “Stupid, you know how many heads want your place, Chaeyeon,” She said with a sigh.

“But Eunbi,”

Hyewon patted my back before giving a small smile, “She will understand, Lee,” She said, “Just tell it to her and for sure, she will understand.”

“I’m just worried,” I said as I sighed, “Sakura might do something while I’m not here.”

“Your wife can just follow you, right?”

“Oh right,” I said with a nod as I earn chuckles from them, “And I have Minju to look after her.”

We were still talking about our meeting when our Professor enters our room making a loud thud as she puts down her things on the table before glaring at us. And I almost laughed when I saw Yena stiffening on her seat as well as our other classmates except for Hyewon and I. Chaewon also stopped functioning as she avoids the eyes of our dear professor.

 

“I swear I almost pee on my pants!” Yena said as we walk towards the cafeteria right after that dreading class, “Gosh, how can her eyes look at you with laser beaming out from it?”

“She’s really scary,” Chaewon said as Yena nodded agreeing on what the fairy said, “She could really stop everyone from moving just by standing there.”

I chuckle at them as we took a seat on the empty ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter