Chapter 20

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Are you sure you’re okay now?”

Eunbi laughed after hearing my question, “You’ve been asking that since I woke up,” She said still laughing, “And I will answer it with the same one, I’m okay.” She added.

I gave her a nod as I focus on the road, “Just make sure to call me if anything happens again, okay?” I said, still thinking that one time she didn’t call me to tell me that she’s sick, “You promised.”

With a chuckle, she gave me a nod, “Alright, boss!”

I laughed hearing how bubbly she sounds right now, the total opposite of how she was 2 days ago. She looked like a sick bunny that time and now she looks like an energetic bunny being all so cheery and happy.

“Okay, we’re here,” I said as we stopped in front of her school.

She removes her seatbelt before beaming a smile, “Thank you, Chae,” She said getting out of the car.

I can’t help but smile as I watch her walk towards their school, “God, I love her,” I sighed before deciding to go out, “Eunbi!” I shouted earning looks from the students who are also walking towards the gate.

She stopped walking before turning around to face me, “What is it?” She asked with confusion written on her beautiful face.

I smile as I walk towards her, “I forgot to give you something,” I said, earning a questionable look from her but instead of answering her I just lean forward before kissing her cheeks.

I giggle when I saw her cheeks reddens, “Stop laughing!” She said before hitting my shoulder as she hides her flushed face.

“I’m not!” I said trying to stop myself from laughing, “Anyways, I have to go. I’ll pick you up later, okay?” I said before walking towards my car.

I looked at her before entering my car and saw her already walking. I just shake my head remembering how cute she looks like earlier being shy and all.

 

“Is it a good idea?” Chaewon asked before sipping on her coffee. We’re currently in a café near our school, “I mean, it’s ridiculous.”

“How dare you criticize my idea?” Yena hissed.

Chaewon rolled her eyes, “Who in the right mind would think that it’s a great idea to confess in the middle of a busy street?”

“What? Isn’t it cute?”

“Well, it’s a good one but not in the middle of a highway.” Hyewon interferes before the two turns into another nonsense argument, “It would cause inconvenience to people.”

I just stare at Yena and judge her because of her way of thinking. I mean, how could she think that kind of idea? She wanted us to cross the street and stop at the middle of the highway and confess my feelings. She’s a weird duck, really.

With a sigh, I shifted my gaze to Hyewon, “Why did we tell it to them, anyway?” I asked not quite sure about what we did.

Hyewon shrugged, “So, any better ideas?” She asked.

“Should I rent a yacht?” I asked looking at them, “And just prepare a dinner?”

Hyewon shakes her head, “No, that’s quite cliché,”

I keep on thinking of ways on how to confess to Eunbi and I can’t think of any. She deserves the best and I’m so much willing to give it to her.

I sighed before shaking my head, “Do you think this will be fine?” I asked as I look at them, “I don’t want to pressure her or anything.”

“Don’t be negative, Chaeyeon,” Hyewon said before patting my shoulder, “It’s worth a shot,”

I sighed before closing my eyes for a second, “Should I really tell her about what I feel?”

“We didn’t raise you to be a coward,” Yena said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter