Chapter 10

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

I just got out of my car when an arm surrounds my neck, “What the , Choi?” I asked as I remove her arm that’s nearly choking me.

She gave me a smirk when I freed myself from her, “Well, how was the first night of being married?” She asked as she wiggles her eyebrows. Instead of answering her I just ignore her and started walking away from that annoying duck.

As what Yena said, instead of resting and spending some time as newly wedded, we attend our class the day after the wedding itself. Well, we’re both graduating so we cannot just let a day to rest knowing that we got some important things to do.

When I reached our room, there are only a few students seated. It’s still early for our morning class. Without looking at them, I went straight to my usual seat which is beside the window and at backmost part of the room.

“Morning, Lee.” I just gave a nod to Hyewon who took her seat beside me. “How’s your first night together?”

I rolled my eyes after hearing her question, “I thought you’re different from Yena,” I scoffed, “But to answer you, it was normal?”

Raising her left eyebrow she asked, “What do you mean by normal?”

I shrugged, “Well, we spent it at the hotel,” I glare at her when she looked at me with her own teasing eyes, “Shut it, Kang. We just slept because we’re both tired of the whole wedding yesterday.” She gave me a curt nod still with her teasing look before looking in front. I just shake my head with her antics.  

After a few minutes, Yena and Chaewon came just a couple of minutes before the professor arrives. They love staying at Yuri’s class because according to the duck, she needs some inspiration for her to listen attentively to our class.

Without paying much attention to the professor discussing whatever he wants to discuss, I just spend my time playing on my phone. I still get high grades even though I don’t usually listen to the discussions because the professors tend to complicate the subjects.

A tap on my shoulder made me look up, “What?” I asked Hyewon who harshly tapped me, but instead of answering she gestures me to look in front.

As I looked in front, a raging old guy is glaring at me, “So, Ms. Lee,” he says walking towards my seat, “It seems like you’re too bored that you didn't notice how loud your game is. I’ll let you play for my whole class if you answer my question.”

I pause my game first before giving him my attention, “What is it, then?”

I saw him smirked first before asking me, “The Ansoff matrix correlates what two aspects of business development from the view and existing perspectives?” I stare at him seeing his smirk grow wide as I take time to answer.

Picking my phone on my table and resuming on my game, “Products and markets,” I answered before giving him a smirk, “Now, let me play.”

“You ing embarrassed him, Lee,” Hyewon mumbles as she tries to stifle her laugh, “He’s turning red, dude.”

I looked at my dear professor who contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter