Chapter 27

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Are you ready?” I looked up to meet Eunbi’s brown orbs, “Hyewon said they’re already on their way.”

I sighed before standing up, “Are you sure you’re coming with me?”

“I want to see you before you leave.”

I nodded before pulling her for a hug, “I will call you before you sleep and once you wake up,” I muttered hugging her closer, “You should take care here, okay?”

She nodded against my shoulder, hugging my waist tightly, “You should too,” She said softly pulling her head away, “I won’t be there to scold you if something happens,” She added her eyes narrowing.

I just gave her a light chuckle before giving her a light kiss on her lips, letting it linger for a few seconds. I can feel her smile against the kiss before we separate from it.

A sudden knock wakes us up from the trance, “Chaeyeon, the car’s ready.” Chaeryeong said, her head peeking through the door.

I just gave her a nod before she leaves, “Let’s go?” I asked.

Eunbi nodded lightly as we walk out of our bedroom with my luggage in hand. Once we reached out of our house, our driver quickly gets my things to put in the car’s trunk.

Chaeryeong quickly settles herself inside the passenger seat as Eunbi and I took the backseat. Well, the whole ride is quiet, it’s quite tense but comfortable, to say the least.

 

“Hey,” Chaewon greeted as soon as we enter the airport, “We have to check-in in a few minutes, Lee.” She said before giving a soft smile to Eunbi.

 I nodded at her before facing Eunbi who’s quietly playing with my hands, “Eun,” I mumble before cupping her cheeks, “Hey, don’t cry.” I said as I caressed her cheeks.

She closes her eyes as her tears finally make their escape from her eyes, “Sorry,” She said, her lips quivering.

I wipe her tears before kissing her forehead, “C’mon babe, let me see your smile.” I softly muttered, “I don’t want to leave while you’re crying.”

She glanced at me before wiping her wet cheeks, “I’ll miss you, Chae,” She says before hugging me tightly.

I kissed her temple before tightening the hug, “And I’ll miss you too, babe.”

We just hugged each other, not minding the people around us, the stares and noise surrounding us. It’s just me and her.

“Lee, we have to go,” Yena said tapping my back, forcing me to pull from the warm hug.

Eunbi looked at me with tears b on her eyes but she’s smiling. And I know she’s just doing that to stop me from worrying, “You have to go now, Chae,” She said, almost a whisper.

I stare at her, “I’ll see you soon,” I said giving her a light peck on her soft lips, closing my eyes to feel her a bit more, “And I love you.” I sighed against her lips.

She looked at me, her dam finally breaks down, “I love you, Lee.”

I hugged her one last time before we walk towards the check-in counter. Yena waves goodbye to Yuri and her mom, while Hyewon and Chaewon hugged Minju.

I turn around to look at Eunbi and saw her being comforted by Chaeryeong before we enter the gate pass.

 

“Did you already check the proposal?” Hyewon asked once we settle ourselves inside the plane.

I took out my laptop before nodding, “We have to seal this deal sooner, ‘kay?” I said sternly.

Yena chuckles before patting my shoulder, “We just got inside the freaking plane, and you’re already thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter