Chapter 1

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“What the hell, Dad?” I looked at my father, who’s sitting calmly in front of me while I’m furiously looking at him, “We both know I have a girlfriend!”

He sipped on his coffee on top of his office table, “I know, but we both know that she’s only using you to get a position in the company in the future.” He says before standing up, “You’re smart, so don’t put it into waste, Chaeyeon.” He tapped my shoulder before completely going out of his office.

I sigh frustratingly still looking at the closed door because I know that what my father said is true. I know that Sakura is using me for her own good. 

Brushing my hair in frustration I quickly go out of my father’s office bringing my car key and wallet. My Dad really has his own way on ruining my day and now I realized, I got no choice but to follow what he wants because he gets everything he wants by hook or by crook.

 

When I arrived at our university, I found my two friends, in our usual place under the tree in the soccer field, laughing with food filling up their mouth. As soon as they noticed my presence they both stopped laughing and looked at me with curiosity.

Yena drink first before asking me, “What the hell happened to you, Lee?” she asked before taking another bite on her burger.

I looked at them before sighing heavily, “Dad wants me to marry his best friend’s daughter.” They both looked at me like I grew another head before they looked at each other and laughed their asses out.

They are still laughing when our other friend came, “What happened to these two?” Chaewon asked before sitting beside me, “Are they going nuts now?”

We waited until the two calmed down, “Oh hi, Chaewon.” Hyewon greeted before looking at me and grin like a mad man.

“Why are you laughing like there’s no tomorrow?”

Yena put her arm around the confused Chaewon before answering, “Well, our dearest friend here,” she used her duck lips to point at me, “Will get married!”

Chaewon looked at me waiting for my confirmation, “I didn’t agree yet,” I sigh, “And I have a girlfriend for pete’s sake!”

“Oh, you’re still in a relationship with that Sakura girl?” Hyewon asked, I just answered with a nod, “But I saw her yesterday with a guy.” Her eyebrows furrowed.

I looked at her as I clenched my fist, “What?”

She looked at me, “Yeah, I thought you two have broken up.” She fetched her phone from her pocket, “I saw the post of the guy who happens to be a basketball varsity in our university.” She told me before giving her phone to me.

I looked at her phone, “She’s ing cheating on me?” I say anger lacing on my voice.

Spending our 1st anniversary.

That was the caption of that dickhead with their picture on it, holding hands. And wait, 1st anniversary? She’s ing cheating on me for a whole ing year?

“Hey Chaeyeon, calm your ,” I felt Yena holding my arm preventing to throw Hyewon’s phone, “Calm yourself first before confronting her.”

“She’s ing cheating on me, Yena!” I stood up not minding the stares from other students in the field, “How the hell can I calm down?!”

I felt Hyewon holding my arm, “Your anger won’t bring any good.” She looked at me before pulling down to take a seat beside her, “It will only make things worse.”

I heaved a sigh before cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter