Ch. 3

Stockholm Syndrome

I didn't know when I had dozed off, but I knew when I woke up. Cold fingers touched my forehead and my eyes fluttered open to see the man of my nightmares.

Kim Taehyung wasn't a bad dream. He was a real-life person, and I was trapped wherever he had placed me.

"Hi, baby." He rubbed my head again. "I'm going to work now." His voice was deep but spilled like honey.

I didn't say anything.

He acted as if yesterday hadn't happened. As if I wasn't kidnapped by him, he was delusional.

I wondered if I should play along or continue to beg for my freedom. At that moment he kissed my forehead making me cringe back. I couldn't possibly stomach the process of pretending to be his lover.

His outfit was a normal suit and tie. Cleaned up like the day I met him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key. My eyes were instantly locked on them and he knew it too because he held it up to my face.

"Imma untie you now kay?" 

I nodded watching as his hands reach over and undo my right hand before my left hand. Once I was freed I rubbed my wrist repeatedly waiting for the moment Taehyung turned his back.

As he was putting his key back in his pocket I bolted for the door up the steps quickly opening it and running through what looked like a living room. I was in a basement I guess.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to burst in after me.

I almost reached the front door before strong arms pulled at me.

"Let me go!" I screamed, kicking. My elbows tried to punch his stomach from behind but the blow barely affected him. "Please." A new wave of tears poured down as he dragged me down to the basement. "Let me go, help!" 

But it was no use. I was under again, the warm musty smell enveloping me like the first time. I was thrown onto the bed and I tried scratching my kidnapper or at least creating a bruise, I kicked him in the face.

The action only seemed to upset him more. Taehyung held my legs down straddling me in his clothes. "Don't ing try that again." He growled scaring me out if my skin.

"If you're alive, its because I let you be alive."

I closed my eyes and felt the man peck my lips. "I don't want to hurt you." He whispered into my ear. "But if you give me no choice..." He never finished his sentence.

I whimpered, afraid to move and Taehyung got off me sighing. He looked at his watch before pulled out another pair of cuffs from his pants. they had a long chain attached to each end of the cuff. I didn't fight it when he attached one end to the bed and the other to my ankle. 

"I'm late for work now." He frowned. His face was pouting in a childish way though I did nothing but lay on the bed with my hands over my eyes crying silently wishing for this nightmare to be over.

Two updates in a row. yay. Criminal minds kind of inspired me so ye