Ch. 19

Stockholm Syndrome

" Iwant to take you out," Taehyung said one day while I was flipping through the pages of a book.

 

"Huh?" I looked up not sure if I had heard him correctly. 

 

"I've had you for over 3 months. I wanted to take you out on a date somewhere."

 

I looked down. "Won't you be afraid I'll run?"

 

He gave me a look. "I'm hoping you won't."

 

I felt an exotic shiver run down my spine. A week after that night, I felt myself being more needier than usual. I've stopped hating Taehyung but it has turned more into a want. I always wanted his body against me and I always deepened the kisses. I wasn't myself. The way he looked at me right now made the blood rush from my cheeks straight down. 

 

I nodded understandingly, and he came closer to me. Within the second he got on his knees undoing the chain that hugged my ankle tightly. When it was off, he stared at me. Kind of like he was testing my first moves. 

 

I looked at my now freed foot. There was faint scarring from the many many times I tugged it against my skin trying to forcefully pry it off, though they were healing. I shook it around a bit and then grabbed him harshly pulling him into a hug. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked once I pulled away. 

 

He smiled. "I wanted to go somewhere where it can be us two. Not because I don't want people seeing you. But I just want us to be alone." He grabbed my hand wrapping it warmly in his and brought it to his lips kissing them softly. 

 

"We're going now?" I asked. 

 

He nodded, a slight smile on his face. I was only in shorts and an old shirt. I held up a finger and pulled away from him quickly changing into a pair of clothes he had once given me. I tended to feel more comfortable and safe in his clothing. 

 

He eyed me with a smirk before grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. Willfully leaving his house was an awkward step for me. His house was ing nice. Really big and sterile. The moon had shone through one of the glass windows lighting up what I believed was the living room. The elegant stairway circled to the top floor and I wondered if I would be able to see up there one day. 

 

I felt a tug and I hadn't realized I stopped to stare. I was led through a hallway before entering a door at the end. My nose wrinkled at the deliciously musty smell and realized it was a garage. He pressed a button attached to his keychain and the garage door started to slowly lift up. 

 

I gawked at the beautiful car in front of me. I couldn't believe how rich this man was and he kept me in a basement for so long. 

 

"Are you getting in?" He asked chuckling at my reaction a bit. I frowned over the fact he won't let me marvel over his amazing properties but ran to the car nonetheless. Once I was inside a gasp escaped my lips, it was more beautiful than the outside. Brown leather seats and so much technology to mess around in the front with. I wasn't a car geek but I did have taste. And apparently so did Taehyung. 

 

He started the car and the low hum made me squeal. I loved it. Or maybe I was deprived of not going anywhere in forever. I wasn't sure how long the car ride but, I remember falling asleep. When I had awoken, we were still driving. 

 

"Where are we?" I yawned looking at the time in the car. It was some time after 10. 

 

"Daegu." He answered. "Did you sleep well?" 

 

I shrugged cracking my back and neck. "Are we almost there?" 

 

"We're here don't worry." 

 

I looked up at the large building ahead of us. "There?" 

 

He nodded putting the car in park. "Yea lets go."