Ch. 36

Stockholm Syndrome

TWO WEEKS 

 

"You aren't having a trial!?" I practically screeched at Taehyung who sat across from me. 

 

A narrow metallic table dividing the space between us. He shrugged, "I already accepted the guilty plea, my hearing is in ten weeks." 

 

I the inside of my cheek clearly unhappy. "Why would you admit to that?" 

 

He looked horrible. His hair disheveled and uncut, his eyes had lost the spark I had once saw in them. "Because..." He stated. "I kidnapped you Jungkook. I was in the wrong..." 

 

I narrowed my eyes. "Yea but-" 

 

He cut me off. "If you can't see that there isn't anything wrong with that, then you're crazy." 

 

His words had hurt for some reason. I didn't know why, but I knew what he did was wrong yet I loved him so much it was okay. Then it hit me. 

 

"You're scared of Yoongi? Is that it?" 

 

He furrowed his brows. "No!" 

 

"Really? You're scared he's gonna come after you for revenge or something?" 

 

Taehyung surprised me by slamming his fist on the table. "Shut up!" He commanded. 

 

I immediately went silent regreting my outburst. 

 

"I don't love you." He said. 

 

I was taken aback. "W-wha?" 

 

He looked down avoiding my eyes and played with his fingers. "I don't love you Jungkook." 

 

My heart shattered. "No. You're ing lying! You told me... You told Joon and Jin you did." 

 

I could see his jaw move and he finally looked up. Eyes meeting mine. "You're a little brat, and I'm a grownass man. Did you really think, that I-." He pointed to himself. "Would like a puny child... Like you?" 

 

"I know what you're doing?" I blinked back forming tears. "You're pushing me away... It's not going to work." 

 

His lips curled at me, in disgust. "You're ing clingly." 

 

I stood up and closed my eyes. "I'm not gonna leave you." I promised before walking to the door and pounding on it to be let out. 

 

Despite his wishes... I showed up every week. 

 

My parents weren't aware of where I went around the same time everyday but the officers who insisted on following me every second probably were aware. The times I went, they didn't insist on coming along.  

 

"The hearing is tomorrow." Tae sat back in his chair. He swept his fingers through his hair pulling it backwards... I eyed it noticing the way it came a little bit passed his ears into a mullet. 

 

His legs were opened wide with his other hand resting on his knee. 

 

"I don't want you to come." He said deeply. 

 

I nodded not paying much attention. I was observing his body from behind the other side of the table. The only light was above us and strained making it only harder to observe him. 

 

"Are you eating? You look skinny." I blurted getting up to get a better look at him. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. 

 

"I'm fine." he insisted repeatedly, but I didn't listen bending over to his height in the chair inspecting worridly. 

 

I felt him looking at me and I forced my eyes to meet his, shooting him a small smile. 

 

He cursed under his breath before placing two hands on both sides of my face bringing me down for a kiss. I reacted immediately, closing my eyes allowing him to kiss me softly.

 

Then it got more rough and I stood up. "Tae..." I tried to protest but he placed his hands on my thighs pulling me towards his lap. 

 

"Don't say anything please." He begged, kissing my neck. I felt my pulse speed up as it pounded through my chest. I couldn't help but obey him because I needed him just as badly. 

 

I closed my eyes and moaned as he bit down behind my earlobe. My hands entangled his messy hair and I grinded down on him feeling him grow beneath me.

 

"I've missed you." I whimpred out. 

 

He groaned in response pulling me forward by the back of my neck into a heated kiss. I took that as he missed me too, and I rubbed my tongue against his. 

 

His hands palmed me through my sweatpants and I wrapped my arms around his neck uncontrollably beside his ear. 

 

"Wait." I stopped when I felt the warmth of his hand slide in my clothes gripping me.

 

His breathing was heavy matching mine. "We can't... Definitely not here." 

 

I untangled my legs from his waist sitting up and adjusting my clothes. "I'm sorry." I apologized. He gave me miniture smile and I leaned down kissing him softly.