Ch. 2

Stockholm Syndrome

I was puzzled by his words.

"Love me? You don't even know me?" I swallowed hard flinching away from his slender fingers trying to reach me.

He paused noting my uncomfortable state and removed his hands from my person. I pulled on the restraints again looking around. The room was dark and it smelled musty. "Please." I pleaded. "Let me go."

His eyebrows furrowed quickly and his expression changed within seconds, kind of like the day I met him.

It was kind of scary to see his face morph into such an expression of anger. His hands raised up quickly and I knew he was going to slap me. I wasn't sure if I would fight back and under normal circumstances, but in this case, I was tied up. I couldn't defend myself. I flinched and closed my eyes trying to prepare my body for the beating that would come.

But they never did.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Taehyung looming over me, looking down. His face was disappointed...

And I couldn't help but wonder why he changed emotions so fast. This was like the third time it happened so far.

"Did you really think I was gonna hurt you?"

I did but I didn't know how to respond, so I stared at him with the tears pooling down my eyes.

"I'd never hurt you." He leaned over with his body on mine.

I looked away preferring him on the other side of the bed though I couldn't ignore how sweet his scent was. It was terrifying, this scent.

Sweet like how he was at the beginning of our interactions. His eyes locked on to me as if I were some sort of treat or snack or something.

His eyes trailed down my face and before I knew it his lips were on mine and it was revolting. I hated how soft his lips were and how they were demanding my lips to return the favor.

It was harsh and sudden.

My only reaction was to bite his lip. Hard. "." He pulled away from me and touched his now bleeding lips.

"I'm only trying to love you!" He cried.

I my lips trying to rid of any trace of his bacteria from my body.

"I wanna go home," I stated.

He stood up wiping his mouth as well looking at me with the most disgusted look.

"Until you learn to appreciate me, and understand my love for you... This is goodbye."

He walked out of the room shutting off the lights.

"WAIT" I called out in the complete darkness. I was scared of the dark, I hated not knowing what was lurking in it. It made me uneasy and afraid. It made me weak.

"Please." I pleased to no one.

"Let me go." I cried tugging at the restraints.

Hey, Y'all I'm not really good at these types of fics so no promise that it'll be good. thank u for reading 🤗🤗