Ch. 13

Stockholm Syndrome

When I woke up Taehyung was gone, and in his place was a stack of books. 

 

I yawned slightly upset to the fact he left me, but also relieved. I don't think I would've been sure how to act if he had stayed until morning. 

 

I walked to the bathroom and almost ended up tripping over the chain tied to my foot. Pissed, I kicked it angrily and it was only when I was brushing my teeth was when I came up with a certain idea. 

 

Taehyung claimed he had loved me. He said he was in love with me specifically. Only, a person in love wouldn't chain their lover downstairs to a bed. It was reasonable why he would do that, he didn't want me escaping. But if I showed him I have no intentions what's so all to escape he'd probably let me free. 

 

I had to pretend to be in love with him back. 

 

That's the only way he'd believe me enough to remove these annoying chains. I hated myself for thinking up a plan where I had to voluntarily fall under my kidnapper's feet. I looked in the mirror brushing my hair back with my hands. What did he even see in me? I'm a teenage kid with slight acne and an interest in female . 

 

There wasn't much more than that. 

 

I sighed in frustration and decided to exercise to still keep my size. I did many push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, stretching, running in place. It was the only thing I could do to stay fit in my situation. Afterwards, I fell on the bed from being tired and picked up a book he had left on it. I unconsciously bit on my finger while reading the story I was so delved into. 

 

The story was about some girl who moved to a town and fall in love with a guy who happened to have strange mysterious habits. That guy turns out to be a vampire while the guy who likes her is a werewolf with normal habits and growing anger issues. It was an incredibly cheesy and stupid story though I couldn't stop reading it. 

 

I blamed my sudden interest on boredom. 

 

I was toward the end of the book when the door latch opened and down came Taehyung. I put the book down and decided to test my theory. Will Kim Taehyung trust me more if I showed my love for him? 

 

I obviously couldn't straight up tell him I loved him. That would make him suspicious. I had to be subtle. Let it grow over time... Except it's not real. 

 

"Taehyung." I added some forced enthusiasm. 

 

His smile reached his eyes when he looked at me. "Hi baby." I shivered at the nickname though it honestly didn't bad coming from his mouth. I got off the bed and made my way to him swiftly. I hugged him quickly and before I could let go he grabbed my chin lifting it up towards him bending to my level so he can attach our lips. 

 

Usually, I'd revolt backwards, but for the sake of my theory I kissed him back. I could feel the change in his body when he noticed my change in attitude. He backed me up to the nearest wall placing to large hands on either side of my face kissing me deeply. 

 

I'd be lying if I said I hated it. His kisses were interesting how he put both sweet yet dominating touches in them. 

 

And the moment I realized I was complimenting his kissing skills was when I stopped the kiss. "That's enough for today." I chuckled moving out of his hold from the wall. 

 

He pouted and put his hands up in surrender. "You're right yeah. Sorry." 

 

I wiped my mouth. "It's fine."

 

"I came to ask what do you want for dinner, so I can buy it and then come watch a little more of the show from yesterday." 

 

"I guess, fried chicken." I said while nodding.