Ch. 14

Stockholm Syndrome

ht was much like the night before except I was the one who fell asleep. 

 

I flinched occasionally during gory scenes and I could see the thoughtful smile on his face. 

 

Taehyung turned off the television once he saw my eyes closing. At the time I wanted to tell him it was okay to keep watching the show, but I just mumbled incoherent words. 

 

I got more comfortable and Taehyung got up from his side of the bed and walked around to face me. I felt him kiss my forehead, and then my nose, and then my lips. I kept my eyes shut as he got up and turned to leave but my hand reached out to grab his. 

 

"Wait." I said tiredly. "Stay?" 

 

I dont know what exactly came over me. Maybe it was the fact that I was tired and didn't want to be alone, though I pushed the thought away repeating how it was for my plan to get out. 

 

I couldn't see Taehyung's expression but I know he hesitated. It took some time before he let go of my hand and crawled back into the bed. His arms wrapped officially over my body in a hug before I dozed off into a nice sleep. 

 

The next morning, I woke up confused. I was laying on his bare chest which meant at some point in the night I moved over. My cheeks burned upon realizing his arms were hooked around my waist tightly. 

 

Quickly and stealthily I snuck out of his grasp panting from the amount of effort it took. Once I caught my breath, I looked down at his sleeping figure and a small smile reached my lips. He stayed because I asked him too. 

 

I tried to move quietly into the bathroom and I closed the door doing my business hoping he didn't wake up. I took a brisk shower and when I opened the curtain, Taehyung was there with a toothbrush in his mouth, and I quickly closed the curtain. 

 

 

", I didn't- I thought you were asleep." I flushed velvet from the embarrassing thought that he had seen me . He washed his mouth out and handed me a towel which I took covering my lower half, without even bothering to dry the higher portion of my body. I opened the curtains yet again to see Taehyung with an amused expression. 

 

"I told you didn't have to hide from me. Your body really is beautiful." 

 

I walked past him straight into the bedroom ignoring the searing pain into my cheeks from trying to hide from blushing for a different reason besides embarrassment.  

 

I got to the bag of clothes to find it empty. 

 

"Oh. Um.. I put your clothes in the washing machine while u were showering." 

 

I pouted and sat back against the wall. 

 

"B-but, I can get some of my clothes for you " He left and came back with an oversized sweat shirt and some gym shorts. 

 

I stared at him. 

 

"What?" 

 

I sighed. "Aren't you going to turn around? How am I supposed to change?" 

 

He chuckled but handed me the clothes turning around. With his back turned, I quickly pulled off the towel and changed folding my arms. 

 

"Don't you have work?" 

 

He smiled at me. "No I'm off today