Ch. 40 (Bonus Chapter)

Stockholm Syndrome

"Mr. Kim-." I said in protest. "W- we should stop before my parents come in." 

 

Taehyung had me against the wall, my hands pressed in front of me exposing my backside to my boyfriend. I could almost feel his frown against my neck. "Kookie, you're no fun." He pushed himself further against me, I could feel his through his dress pants on me. 

 

I gasped, wondering how I always end up in this situation. The curtains to my office were opened giving anyone a view of what we were up to, however, my office being situated upon such a high floor left civilians underneath completely oblivious. 

 

Light kisses were pressed to my neck. "Please... It'll be quick." He promised and I closed my eyes tightly. 

 

Just as I was about to give in, a knock on my door interrupted us. 

 

Tae released a disappointed sigh and I rolled my eyes, partly disappointed as well. 

 

"Come in." He answered for me while I situated myself forcing the blush on my cheeks to go down. 

 

"Mr. Jeon...?" My assistant, Mark Tuan, stuttered. 

 

I situated a smile towards him while Tae glared daggers into his head. 

 

"A shipping truck full of suplies crashed on expressway Sunhwan Gosok Doro. Most shipments fell out." 

 

This time I rolled my eyes. Do we have bad drivers or something? "Tell the driver to pull over and account for all the items. If any had been wrecked or lost we'll replace them personally." I kept a straight commanding voice. 

 

"Anything else." I gave him a reassuring look. 

 

Mark shook his head and bowed before walking out the room. 

 

After that night, Taehyung explained he got the charges against him dropped because of my testimony after 4 and a half years in prison. He got his position back at the Shipment company. 

 

After a year and a half of training by my parents I inherited a spot of my own replacing Min Yoongi's spot and gaining my own name.

 

"Where were we?" Taehyung smirked placing his hand on my waist pulling me close to him. Our lips barely brushed each other before the phone's ring pierced the air stopping us yet again. 

 

"God Dammit!" he cursed over my chuckling.

 

"Maybe its a sign." I teased, picking up the phone and pressing it to my ear. "Jeon Jungkook." I responded. 

 

"Jungkook its Officer Namjoon, I'm reporting that the case against Min Yoongi is officially dropped. There's no evidence of any drug transactions. He covered his traces well. Thank you for your cooperation over the years." 

 

I shrugged even though I knew he couldn't see me. "I'm sorry to hear that." Honestly, I was relieved. Namjoon and Seokjin has been chasing their own tales for what seems like 10 years. Min Yoongi was a problem not even they could handle. His business grew throughout Korea. 

 

He gained the powerful nickname AgustD while managing to remain an innocent face within the public. Still, I haven't seen him since that night.

 

"Are we still on for tonight?" I heard Seokjin from the background and I remembered I was on a phone call. 

 

"Of course." I answered loud enough for the elder to hear. With that Namjoon bid his goodbye and hung up. 

 

When I had looked up. Taehyung was starting at me with wide eyes frowning like a child. 

 

"What?" I sat down in the comfortable swivel chair behind my very own polished desk. 

 

"I'm not in the mood anymore." He whined. 

 

"We shouldn't be doing it here anyways... What if my parents find out?" I scold. My mother and father were completely unaware of the relationship Tae and I were in. Being the strict korean parents they were, I wasn't ever going to tell them either. 

 

They would occasionally ask about a love interest or when I'd be getting kids to take my spot in the company when I'm older, but I'd just shrug and mention how working is more important. 

 

"I'm going to get coffee okay?" Tae pecked me on the lips before leaving the office. 

 

Not even a whole minute in and my phone started to ring again. I huffed. No sleep for the restless. 

 

This time however, it was my personal, not my work phone. 

 

"Hey." I answered casually. 

 

"Hey Kookie? I found that parasite." Jimin spoke lowly. "What do you want done to him?" 

 

"Jinyoung? You found him?" 

 

Park Jinyoung has been a thorn in my side for a couple of months. Hacking into my servers for information and gaining information on my truck routes. He was probably the cause for the collision this morning. He was also, undoubtly working for Yoongi. 

 

"Do we end him or not?" I could hear the impatience in the voice beside him.

 

"Are you with Hoseok?" I asked, getting off topic. 

 

"What? He's my mentor and wanted to see my first kill." Jimin was probably blushing to no end. 

 

"Yea go ahead." I bit my lip hoping I get over the guilt of ending another man's life one day. 

 

Jimin squealed in excitement while Hoseok let out a sadistic chuckle. "Go ahead babe." He urged, not minding I was still on the phone. 

 

10 seconds of silence then a gunshot that made me flinch. 

 

"Its done boss." Jimin whispered. 

 

"Good job Jiminie." I praised before hanging up. 

 

It struck me as odd how Hoseok managed to turn my best friend into a killing machine in less than a month. The process of recruiting him as a hitman was so swift yet secretive I almost didn't want Jimin apart of it. 

 

But Tae thought it'd be good for me to have someone on my side like the way he had Hobi so I let it go, but now I was regretting it bigtime. 

 

His parents thought he was some accountant but little did they know. 

 

A sudden uproar below me caught my attention outside the window, and I could only catch a glimpse of a mop of light blue hair. He was being crowded with press and happened to be walking straight into our shipping firm. 

 

I was curious, however, I didn't want to go downstairs and be caught in a media storm. Taehyung or even my parents, whose office was beside mine, would deal with the situation. 

 

Five minutes later my office was opening and appeared the blue haired man. Min Yoongi. 

 

Mark came bustling in seconds afterward. "I'm so sorry sir, I told him only scheduled appointments were allowed..." 

 

I waved off my assistant who quickly closed the door behind him and scrambled off. The press downstairs seemed to have dispersed leaving the building back in silence. 

 

"Yoongi? What makes you come by?" 

 

The man laughed. "This is still my office, remember?" 

 

I shrugged. "Its mine now." 

 

"Nah not quite. My name is still in the contract, while you had fun playing CEO for a day, I was getting my things in order to return from my vacation." 

 

"Vacation? Where to drug land?"I retorded, and made a show of putting my feet on the mahogany desk. 

 

"Dont be such a grade schooler Kookie, I was in America tanning on the beaches of Florida." 

 

This time I laughed. "So I guess where business partners then?" 

 

He let out an amused smile, and for a second I saw the old yoongi. The one that worked at a bakery and recognized my order. We'd talk about school and life while he made coffee for certain people. 

 

It was the same Yoongi, just money crazed. 

 

"I guess we are." He left my office.