two

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly Hanbin cried as Jieun fingers started to grip strongly onto his fractured leg. Jieun then flustered and immediately stood up. Due to her immediate respond of standing up, she accidently knocked her head onto the chair near Hanbin. She cried out a pain ‘ouch’ and rubbed her head. Hanbin chuckled due to her act of silliness and earned a glare from her.

“It’s not funny Hanbin-ssi.” She still rubbed her head while walking back to her chair. She then took some report to jot down the information and handed to the nurse who was waiting outside.

Hanbin was still not finish yet chuckling at her act. He suddenly found that this doctor is quite clumsy and cute.

How can this lady be a doctor, she’s so clumsy!

“You’re pretty funny, you know that right? I don’t even feel my pain when I saw you hit that chair, paksanim.”

“Very funny Hanbin-ssi. You’re pretty lucky that I didn’t break your leg or you would not be able to perform ever.” She snapped and Hanbin went silent. However, Jieun still managed to smile at him despite of him messing around with her. She helped Hanbin to stand and move to the bed for further treatment.

“Does my leg broken or something?” He asked in a worried voice.

“Nah.. just a simple crack that’s all. You will be fine. I let the other doctors assist you because I have another patient to see. But I will see you later for your check-up, alright?” She flashed her smiled which made Hanbin heart felt warm.

“Paksanim!”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry for laughing at you.” He shyly smiled.

 

.

 

Jieun made her way to the other members and reassured them that Hanbin will be fine.

“Thank you so much, doctor. I’m glad that was only a small crack.” Jinhwan said. Chanwoo let out a long sigh of relieve. June and Donghyuk already left because of their manager called for them as they suddenly went missing in action.

“Paksa-“

“No please call me Jieun as I will be seeing you guys for weeks until he is recover.” Jieun let out a small smile and yet it made Chanwoo freak out because her smile was so bright to him. That’s one of the good thing that Jieun have, killer smile. Whenever she flashed her smile, everyone would die because her smile is perfect with her teeth were perfectly arranged in place and also sparkle.

Jinhwan smacked the maknae’s head and asked him what was wrong with that werid excitement. Chanwoo just shook his head and walked away. Just then Song came with four cups of coffee. He then handed one to Jieun as for thanking her in saving Hanbin’s idol life.

“We owe you a lot, doc. Enjoy your coffee.” He said.

Jieun thanked him and as soon as she about to drink, she remembered that Hara was waiting for her. She panicked and rushed to the cafeteria to look for Hara.

“What’s wrong?” Bobby asked to Song and Jinhwan when he saw Jieun left, running like a maniac.

“Doctor stuffs, I don’t know, man. Probably an emergengy.”

“Yeah, maybe.” He agreed.

 

.

 

This is so much emergency for Jieun. Jieun hurriedly searched for Hara who probably had gone mad and left the bulding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter