nineteen

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, hyung! That’s mine!” Donghyuk whined when Bobby seize the corndog from him. He tried to take it back from Bobby but it was useless as Bobby have stronger grip compared to Donghyuk. He glared at him and ate other bun he had in the plastic. They had gone to the convenient store just because Bobby felt suddenly hungry. Jinhwan followed them since he did not want both of them to end up fighting with each other.

“You can buy it another one if you want some, Jiwon-ah.” Jinhwan said and gave some of his corndog to Donghyuk. He happily ate it and rolled his eyes at Bobby. Bobby just shrugged as he did not care or even listen to what his elder had just said. Indeed, he is Bobby. But he is not that cruel towards s, he does care about them. He just does not like to share that kind of caring side of his because he thought that would be uncool for him to show it. Bobby had always known for his cool and tough side.

“Fine, here.” He gave back the corndog at Donghyuk. Donghyuk smiled and took a bite. “I know you would give it back. Hehehe.” He giggled and ate it again. Bobby sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Look, tteobokki. Let’s get some!” Donghyuk ran to the stall. “Yah, you shouldn’t eat more at this hour, Donghyuk-ah.” Jinhwan ran to him but since Bobby had already shoved some of the rice cakes into his mouth, Jinhwan knew it was too late to forbid both of them. These two, aigoo.

“Eomonim, this is so good.” He said while shoving more and more rice cake. The lady smiled warmly at them. “We would like to take two set.” Bobby said and the lady nodded.

“Yah, isn’t that too much? You should watch your diet, Bobby-ah.”

“Come on, it’s not that I eat this all day. And besides, this tteoboki is so good.” He kept on munching the rice cake and Donghyuk eagerly agreed with him. Yeap, this time they both had the same preference and happily shared the rice cakes together. It was this only time they would not argue because, they knew how Jinwhan would react if they end up fighting each other. These two boys could not be left alone since their argument could cause a whole new and big trouble to the house. Probably it can lead to flipping tables around, throwing things here and there. Could things not get any worse by hanging out with these two, right? Jinhwan just sighed knowing that these are so stubborn especially when it came to food.

“Hyung, you should dig in too. It’s delicious!” Donghyuk offered him some of his rice cakes. The lady put the tteobokki and gave the boys some of the fish cakes as well. “Since you boys eat so well, I would to give you some of these.” She handed a plate full of fish cakes and Donghyuk eyes beamed with some glitters in it. Jinhwan immediately took it and put it away from Donghyuk.

“Ah, this is so many, eomonim.”

“No, please take it. Eat a lot, you guys are still growing.” She said with a smile. Bobby paid all and they all left. Donghyuk hung his arm around Bobby’s shoulder while fed him some rice cake. “I heard that Hanbin hyung went to his studio again.” Donghyuk suddenly brought that topic up. Jinhwan gazed at him. "That kid, he just recovered from his injury and now this?" Bobby shook his head but still had his food in his mouth, full. 

“He is working so hard that sometime I’m just worried about him.” He said, munching. They walked along the pedestrian path with night breeze accompanied them. Jinhwan tighten his coat. “Yeah, he should actually rest, you know. But you know how Hanbin is right? He will not rest until his job is done.” Jinhwan warmed his hand by cupping the plastic bowl of fish cakes.

“We should do something for him. He’s been using all his energy to write and compose song for us. I started to feel guilty towards him.”

“What do you mean?” Jinhwan turned his head at him. Bobby still eating his tteobokki but he had his eyes on Donghyuk. “I already wrote some lyrics but I don’t know if it’s good enough. Junhoe also had a few lyrics in his drawer but he refused to show it to me.”

“So, you want to show it to him?”

“Well, if it can help him then why not? I know he would ask me to revise back or what. And if he went into his tiger mode, I would just have to brace myself then. It's not like I have not seen him in that state.”

“We all did.” And they laughed except for Bobby. He had been staring a couple in front of him. It was not his first time seeing a couple acting so sweet in front of him, he had seen tons of it and he was okay with it. I mean, almost everyone does dating in this millennium. But what made him to keep on staring that particular couple was because that man’s figure was so familiar to him. The way his hair ran from his ears. Those cap he was wearing and even the scarf around his neck. Bobby also noticed how familiar he was with that coat that the man was wearing.

He had his back all the time and kept on caressing the woman’s head. Bobby could hear them chuckling.

“Yah, are you even listening?” Jinhwan nudged him but he did not budge at all. “Yah!” He called again.

“Can you be quiet for just a sec?” He glared at him and continued to examine the man’s features. Bobby could see the woman’s eyes. They were so familiar to him that made him began to feel so frustrated. Donghyuk gaze shifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter