twenty-four

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days flies now and Hanbin had been busier than ever. He had started his mv filming last two days and Jieun gotten a few new comeback spoilers from his photos that he sent. It showed some members with their stylists helping with their shirts and makeups. And there was this photo where it showed a dark but cool set in the building. Guessed Hanbin really wanted to make this comeback with swag and awesomeness kind of vibe. The last photo was him, all alone posing handsomely at the camera. He had his hair slicked backwards and forehead exposing which was pretty hot to Jieun. His eyes even had some light makeup but it was not that obvious. He had his lips in a half-smile. Blue denim jackets with a faint yellowish hoodie underneath and paired up with a pair of black jeans and white chuck taylor’s sneakers.

Oh my god.

Jieun squealed loud enough in her room but luckily, her mother’s room was far away from hers so it was fine to do that. She had been missing him ever since the last meet up they did in the car. But they never forget to call or messaging each other. Ever since the whole group knew about them dating, Hanbin did not even tried to hide the fact that he was actually dating Jieun in their dorm. Sometimes, he would even be calling her right in front of the members which they found it was getting pretty annoying each day. Especially Bobby and Song who found it was rather cringy than cute. While Jinhwan kept praising how lovely they actually are.

And there was this one day, that Hanbin was purposely kept calling Jieun 'baby' in the living room, in the bathroom and even in the kitchen with a very seductive and low voice. The most disgusted person to hear that was Bobby. It was a nightmare for him to hear Hanbin speaking in that tone and also had to stay away from him whenever Jieun was brought up to their little chit-chat. The rest of the maknae-line were missing throughout the scene because they thought it was not their cup of tea. Tch.

Jieun straighten her body and replied to his messages. You look great! Bet the iKONICS would love it^^. She pressed sent and went straight up to her wardrobe. It was nearly three days now that she had her leave. And it was all sleep-in activities for her. Even her mother had spanked her for a few times as she was being a bratty lazy kid, sleeping here and there in the house. Jieun could not help it because she was extremely tired from those two weeks of hell in the hospital not to mention, that she even encountered with some douchebag people.

From all those sleeping activities, it made her body to be less productive day by day and she noticed that some fats started to gather under her face and thighs. So, she thought for some exercises would do a trick.

Of course, babe. And I know you would too. *wink* Her phone buzzed, alerting a message came in. She smirked when she saw it. Hanbin and his sly flirting attitude really made Jieun felt hot on the cheeks. She could even imagine how his winks were right now. Although, Hanbin could not properly wink like other people do, Jieun would still loves him. She then grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a pink shirt, then got changed. As she was tying up her hair into a ponytail, another message came in.

Hey, let’s go for a date this evening. Funfair? Jieun frowned her brows as she was confused with his statement. Had he done with all of his mv filming things? Or did he just want a break from his work? She thought. But being in funfair as a date routine and most importantly with a person that almost everybody knows was something made her to wonder more. Why did he want to go to a funfair anyway? He usually brought her to the most private places he knows.

I know what you are thinking but hey, let’s give a shot. I promised I will try to be not too obvious. I just want you to experience the real stuff of what couples would do. So, are you in? He messaged again, reassured her. But being Jieun she is, she was still unsure of the safeness of this idea. What if things would go wrong? What if the were actually medias were following his steps? Thoughts running high inside her but she decided to let it slide for just one day. Maybe it will be alright. Maybe.

Okay, I’m in.

Great, I’ll text the venue later. See you at five then!

And just like that, she owned herself a date. A real date though. Jieun had to think of what she should wear since this is her first being a proper date with Hanbin. The normal date that people usually do. Nervous? Of course, she had it. Excited? More than ever. She in fact, freaked out a little bit because she did not know what to wear exactly. She at least needed to look presentable and pretty enough to Hanbin. Even Hanbin will be covering most of the part but still, she had to look beautiful. Not too over the top but just appropriate for a date at a funfair. Her plan to go out for a walk banished as she started to rummage her wardrobe, looking the most possible outfit to wear.

Pink floral midi dress with a pair of brown boots and a khaki overcoat? Cute but I might strangle myself there with that dress.

Blue chambray with white sneakers and maroon wrap overcoat? Nope, too casual for funfair.

She rummaged again and found the most perfect outfit for the date. It had Hanbin’s vibe in it and also it looked comfortable to wear at date like this. She put it on and paired with a drop rose gold earrings. Casual and cool. Jieun wore a pair of blue denim trousers and a red camisole top. As an outwear she chose a greyish jacket cardigan, a perfect combo for the camisole that she wore.

As she was twirling around, her phone suddenly rang. It was from Hara. Strange, Hara had not called her in a long time and today she suddenly happened to call her. At first, she was staring, contemplating whether she should answer it or not but her phone went off. Then, Hara called again. Seemed like something urgent came up so Jieun quickly picked up to hear Hara’s voice in a panic tone.

“Jieun! You need to come now, please.” She pleaded and over the phone there she could hear someone was wincing in pain. “What happened?” She asked but Hara kept asking her to go there immediately.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” Jieun abruptly took her bags and all her belongings with her and drove over to Hara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter