six

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun quickly got up from him and fixed her red blouse. Hanbin smiled when he saw how red she was just now.

“You should see your face just now. It’s so funny.” He said, laughing at her suddenly. Hanbin tried to make this condition less awkward by trying to mess up with her. Jieun scoffed when she heard that.

One moment he can be so tempting and the next one is annoying.

“Eat up your medicine.” She responded coldly. As when she was about to walk away, Hanbin held her hand. He firmly looked at her in the eyes. “Accompany me, please.” He said, smiling like a kid. She rolled her eyes and let go of his hand. Hanbin then captured again her arm, pleading for her company.

“Just please do your work here.” He persuaded.

“Fine.” She said. Jieun took all her work from the dining room and went into Hanbin’s room. Hanbin pat his bed, asking for her to sit there. Rather than followed his order, she just went straight to his couch near him. Hanbin pouted. He ate his medicine after he was asked by Jieun. Jieun just ignored him as she was still annoyed by his statement. How can he turned into someone else’s personality in just one second? Hanbin felt that he should had not said that. He felt sorry for her so he tried to stand up and walked to her. Even though he had a cast on his leg but he can still walk, it just that he would take time to reach his destination.

Jieun saw him walking towards her and quickly helped him stand.

“Nope, you’re not going anywhere. Just sit here.” She pushed Hanbin down, back to the bed. Hanbin sighed deeply and just stared at her from afar when Jieun had sat on his couch, continuing her work.

 

.

Time past and it was almost midnight. Jieun began to feel worry because she did not want her mother to wait for her. Jieun also began to uneasy if the members did not come back home until the next morning. She walked back and forth, playing with her fingers. She then decided to text her mom just to tell her mother that she would be probably staying at her friend’s house. Her hair started to look so messy so she pulled her hairband, letting her long hair fell through her shoulder.

Hanbin who was playing with his computer, got distracted when Jieun pulled her hairband. He began to feel his heart thumping so hard when he saw that. However, he was afraid to say anything to her since they did not talked for about 3 hours just because of the earlier incident. This had made Hanbin to feel very awkward whenever he took a glimpse of her figure.

Just talk, pabo.

“Jieun-ah.” His eyes widen. Why did I talk so casually? Jieun turned her head at him when he called out her name. She made an eye contact with him and lifted her brows. Hanbin averted his gaze away from her because he found that it was too awkward to handle. His fingers were fidgeting on his blanket. But then, he felt someone had sat in front of him so he turned his head to find Jieun who was already there next to him. “What?” She asked softly and calmer than before.

Her eyes were fixed to him and Hanbin suddenly got tongue tied. She shrugged when Hanbin face went blank and then reached all of her work and started to jot things on her paper at his bed.

Hanbin moved his gaze at her who was concentrating on finishing her rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter