twenty-two

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night was too much of embarrassment and almost of a misery for both Jieun and Hanbin. They both, finally explained to all the members about their not-so secretive relationship anymore. It was well awkward to be explaning to them right after they caught you trying to eat each other out on a couch with a dim light accompanying them. Too much ual and tempting moment they had there. And too much humiliation afterwards. They even had a long torture of lecture from Bobby and Jinhwan about keeping this relationship hidden from all the medias and also the company. It may ruin their reputation but that was not the case that they were worrying about, it was more of safety from both parties; Jieun and Hanbin.

“You never know what those freak people may up to. You see how those violent girls had attack you previously? It was vicious.” Bobby stated, still had his stern daddy look. He was wearing his white cap, exposing a slight ash grey coloured hair with a little bit of t on the edge. Jieun was fidgeting her fingers at the hem of her shirt, looking so down as she was too ashamed with what just happened. His whole member saw them obviously. How a mess they were when Hanbin decided to open the door. Hanbin on the other side, maintain his poker face, remaining cool like nothing happened even though he still had some lipstick stain right at the corner of his lips.

“But since you both had been together for like two months now, I think you should just date.” Jieun eyes quickly searched for Bobby’s. It was filled with bright light, beaming with hope and a slight ease and happiness. Bobby gulped, Dang, this girl sure is pretty when she smiles. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys earlier about this.” Hanbin scratched his not-so itchy head.

“I was planning too but I didn’t expect it will turn out like this.” He sheepishly grinned. “And to clarify back, yes we both are dating. I never thought that I would but here I am. Dating.” He held her hand and searching for her eyes who was still shy to look at the boys in front of her. She gave a small nod.

“Sorry guys.” She finally said and Jinhwan patted her shoulder, telling it was okay. Yeah, it was okay since Jinhwan already sense this two from the beginning.

Later that night, they both chilled inside Hanbin’s studio, eating snacks and again, ramyeon for Jieun. They all had a great night telling stories, most of them were embarrassing stories. There was one time that June had to borrow his sister swimsuit for their group vacation since he did not bring one to their trip and it was awfully tight and exposing. He was at first felt really confident because he thought that he looked so masculine with that swimsuit but he did not realize that at the back of his bottom, there was a tear and when he bent, the swimsuit ripped so badly that it exposed his hot pink underwear. A floral that had a girlish vibe on it.

“That was the last time I wore that thing.” He said, munching the chips.

“You bet, it was in fact a girl swimsuit, duhh..” Song rolled his eyes. “But I wasn’t talking about the swimsuit though, I was talking about the hot pink underwear.” He turned his head at Song which made Song to almost choke on his chip. Jieun laughed seeing how an idiot June was and how dramatic was Song’s face.

 

.

 

Last day of those tiring days at the hospital. Jieun had been walking speedily around the emergency department. It was her fourth time working in that unit before she will be transfer to cardiology section. Her last rounds in the ER department and she could not wait. Her tired eyes were long gone after she met Hanbin and the boys last night. It helped her a little from feeling all depressed and tired. Guessed meeting Hanbin was not that bad after all since she had a first thought on confronting Hanuel and Hara that night.

“Choi paksanim, here are the medicine list.” The pharmacist handed the paper to her. “Thank you.” She smiled and looked at each the listed drugs that needed to be prescribed to the patient. Soon, Minjun came, poking her left shoulder.

“Soju tonight?” He asked, wriggling his brows at her. She shook her head, rolling her eyes. “We just had it last night.” She flipped to the next page.

“Please, it’s our day off tomorrow. We should celebrate for real tonight. Noraebang, soju, kugi just like what Jiwon suggested? Hmmm? Hmm?” He wiggled his body this time. Jieun groaned to see how pathetic and weird her colleague was behaving right now. It was a disgust to her sight. “Cut it off, will ya?” She hit lightly his arm with the file but hard enough to make him, wincing in pain. 

“Oh, you hate that, huh?” His eyes were mischiefly looking at her. He started to wiggle more and more at her, attempting to make her agreed with his idea. “Let’s go noraebang tonight ~ Jieun-ah~” He wiggled, crashing her shoulder and arm softly.

“Jieun-ah~ Hmm~ Hmm~”

Jieun ran away from that freak doctor but Minjun managed to followed her steps down the corridor. He was still wiggling and making those cute annoying noises. “Oh my god!” She exclaimed when she saw him at the back, grinning widely, eyes creepily locking at hers and fingers pointing against each other. She quickened her steps feeling so much disgust with what Minjun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter