five

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t move!” Jieun tried to make him ate his medicine. Just why did he become so stubborn? Hanbin avoided all her bribed which made Jieun got into frustration.

“Aish, yah if you’re behaving like this, then I’m going home.” She put down the medicine and stood up. Hanbin then held her left arm, shaking his head. He laughed when he saw how annoyed her face was. Her brow frowned so badly while her eyes were glaring at him. Jieun let go of his hand and scoffed.

“I’m just playing with you.”

“I don’t have time for that.” Jieun said without even looking at him. Hanbin smiled again, admitting how cute she was right now. He even thought that her name is pretty just like how the owner herself. Hanbin had did all his research about her during his day at the hospital and asked almost all of the nurse about Jieun’s background.

When he knew that Jieun was one of the toughest doctors in the hospital, his curiosity towards her grew even more. He even knew that Jieun had a black belt in taekwondo and also had practiced Judo during her school days. But he still did not believe his ear when he heard that because all he knew about Jieun was a clumsy doctor with an awkward social attitude yet a very cute one.

“Geez, fine. Give me that. I can feed by myself.” Hanbin asked her for that medicine. Unfortunately he was too far away from the table that made him struggling, reaching for the medicine.

Jinhwan who was at his bedroom, heard all those noisy voices arguing in the living room. Just where the awkward Jieun did had gone?

“You seem to have trouble reaching that, Hanbin-ssi.” She smirked. Hanbin shot her with his death glare which made her cracked up. “No, I’m having the time of my life.” He scoffed. Jieun rolled her eyes and sat next to him. She passed the medicine to him and went to the kitchen.

Just then, Jinhwan came by with a phone in his hand. He then handed the phone to Hanbin. Hanbin asked his elder by raising his brows up.

“YG-nim.” Hanbin quickly took the phone and answered his CEO.

Jieun peeked her head when she saw the serious faces in the living room. Jinhwan who was putting both of his hands on his waist while Hanbin who was nodding along the conversation. Thankfully the intense environment ended up fast. Jinhwan asked him what was YG told him.

“Nothing, he just wished me for a fast recovery. It just that all of our tour have to be postponed for now and all of us need to do a conference about it.” He stated. Jinhwan nodded in understanding. Hanbin felt a little sad when the tour needed to be postponed as he was injured. He felt bad for the iKonics because of him all of the tour needed to be cancelled. Jinhwan knew by just looking at Hanbin’s disappointment face and assured him that all the iKonics will understand his condition.

Since Jieun who was not very familiar with this idol thing, she just stayed at the kitchen while eating her snacks and listened to them. She then felt for Hanbin because he had to go through this process of recovery alone while feeling sorry towards his fans.

As soon as Jinhwan left to call the rest of them members, Jieun slowly approached him.

“Hey.” She said.

“Hey.”

A deep silent. Hanbin scratched his head that was not even itched. Jieun handed her snacks to him. Hanbin took some of it and chewed lazily. They just sat there silently without knowing that they actually did not feel uncomfortable however, comfortable. Then, they both just watch the movie together peacefully without feeling any awkwardness. Out of her consciousness, Jieun slowly moved closer to Hanbin as soon as the of the movie was starting. The suspend scene in the movie made Jieun flinched.

She then grabbed at the hem of Hanbin’s shirt which made Hanbin turned to her instantly. He suddenly saw that Jieun’s face was a few inch away from him. His heart began to beat rapidly when he smelled her sweet vanilla scent. Her dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter