fifteen

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun walked Hanbin downstairs and found that Mrs Choi alone at the dining table, wiping the plates. Mrs Choi saw them at the stairs, quickly ran to Jieun.

“Are you okay, honey? Are you having a fight wi-“

“Aniya, eomma. I’m fine now. Thanks to Hanbin here.” She said smiling. Mrs Choi’s mouth fell into an ‘O’ shape and nodded. Hanbin bowed his head at her mother and smiled widely like a proud kid. His eyes then started to scan for s but they were not to be found. That's weird, they would never leave him if nothing had happened. There must be something came up that made them to leave quickly. He spaced out for a moment until Mrs Choi spoke.

“Ah, they left already because Yunhyeong is not feeling well suddenly.” Mrs Choi said. Jieun exchanged glances with Hanbin. Both of them were clueless yet curious because that Song is not someone to fall sick that easily. That word suddenly made Hanbin curious but he believed that nothing bad happened. 

“If that’s the case, I’ll be moving on now.” Hanbin bowed again at her and Jieun walked him out. Mrs Choi got a feeling that there is something fishy is going on between those two. She just knew it the moment Jieun smiled at Hanbin and how Hanbin would beam brightly. A smile then drew on her face, a smile that was somewhat relieved.

“Honey, I think Jieun’s in love.” She said, glanced at her husband photo on the shelves next to her.

As they reached the gate, Hanbin called his manager to come pick him up. Jieun waited for him at the gate, smiling. She did not know what kind of spell that Hanbin had cast on her but she liked it. Hanbin turned to her as soon as he finished and went straight to her. He sneakily stole a kiss on her lips which made Jieun hit his shoulder. Her eyes widen and alarming at him if anybody would see them like that.

“I got it under control, paksanim.” He grinned. He shoved his hands into his coat's pocket as the weather was so cold to bear. Hanbin had this allergies when it’s too cold to handle, so he would always prepare himself with a few of hot packs in his bag and some scarfs that could use to keep him warm from time to time. He then took Jieun hand and intertwined it with his inside the pocket.

“Since that we’re a thing now, why not we should set some rules.” Jieun said, making Hanbin to turn his head abruptly. His brows furrowed and his lips curled up. “Rules? Are you even serious?”

“You’re an idol for god sake, Hanbin. Your image must be taken care of. Plus, your company would kill you if they found out about our secretive relay or what so ever.” Jieun scrunched her nose as the chilly air sent her chills in her nostrils.

“Are you afraid of having me as a boyfriend?”

“What? No, it’s not like that. It’s just-“

“Afraid?”

“Yeah, something like that. Besides, we are both in different field and I’m afraid that we would not have so much time to spent together and eventually will break up halfway and-“

“Shhh, I won’t break up with you. It’s a huge loss for me to let go someone pretty, hot and genius like you, Jieun.” Jieun hit his shoulder again as she knew that he was not being serious at that moment. Hanbin laughed because he found that this noona was pretty cute when she was annoyed. It's a good thing that Hanbin could watch how her eyes rolled and how lips would pucker slightly yet in a cute manner. 

“Okay okay. Don’t worry, I’ll make time, we will both make time together. Love will always find a way, right?”

“Cheesy, ey?” Jieun lifted her right brows, smirking. Just then, Hanbin’s manager came with a black van. Jieun took out her hand before they started to make any assumption. The window then moved downwards, revealing Chanwoo who was waving at him eagerly. He then suddenly waved cheerfully when his eyes landed at Jieun. “Noona!” He called and smiled widely.

“Chanwoo-ah.” She smiled and bowed at their manager. “Noona, here. I made some sandwich back at home.” He handed her the egg sandwich which looked really stuffy and packed with mayonnaise and sauce. Jieun gladly took it and thanked him, Afterall, Chanwoo is sweet. Hanbin hoped into the car, at the back seat. He managed to wink a few times at Jieun which made the girl to be flustered all of sudden.

“Come to our home when you got time, alright?” Chanwoo said before finally went off. She could see Hanbin turned his head last time and smiled. They are finally a couple, in secret but it made both of them felt somewhat happy for a reason.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter