seven

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, Jieun could not sleep. She had thought it all night about the kiss. She still cannot believe that she had shared her first kiss with an idol, Kim Hanbin of iKon. After that incident, Jieun left the room, leaving Hanbin alone. She stayed outside in the living room, sitting with her knees closed to her chest.

Hanbin, on the other hand, was still smiling foolishly. He caressed his lips and fell asleep.

 

.

 

“Jieun-ssi. Jieun-ssi.” Jinhwan shook her arm.

“Noona.” Chanwoo then poked her arm. She slowly opened her eyes and saw two figures in front of her. “Oh my god, did I just slept here?” She asked while rubbing her eyes. Chanwoo eyes widen when he saw how messy her hair was and chuckled audibly. Jinhwan hit his back when he heard that maknae’s laugh. Jieun quickly covered her head with a blanket near her when she heard Chanwoo’s laugh. She even shut her eyes, feeling so embarrassed by now.

“I look awful right?”

“No, you’re not.” Song came then handed a comb and hairband to her so she tied her hair up. “Go wash up you face and eat breakfast here. We already had everything prepared.” Song smiled. Chanwoo accompanied Jieun to the bathroom. He grinned until his ears when he saw how sleepy Jieun was.

“Noona, how was Hanbin hyung doing last night?” That question made Jieun choked up with water in . Chanwoo who was leaning back against the wall immediately ran straight to her and patted her back. “Are you okay, noona?” He asked anxiously. He even rubbed Jieun back and forth. “He-*coughed* is okay.” She said, wiping her wet mouth. Chanwoo nodded.

“What are you two doing here?” June sleepy voice suddenly crept in. Chanwoo turned his head to find June’s head was peeking both of them. He had his eyes half opened with his hair were messy as ever.

The rest of iKon had actually arrived 2 hours ago. The moment they found Jieun on the couch they decided to not disturb her since she seemed to be so tired from taking care of Hanbin. They let Jieun slept for few more hours. Donghyuk, Jinhwan, Bobby and June left the scene and went back to their room downstairs to continue their sleep. Last night was very tiring for them as well as they needed to be prepared for the upcoming conference that will be held soon. They needed to clear out all the confusion and tension about their tour so that there will be no arguments happened.

Since iKon was one generous group towards their iKonics, they already had prepared a lot of cute and warm gifts for them as an apology due to their tour cancellation. Just how can you not love them, I mean look at their precious souls.

It was almost 8 a.m in the morning. Song was the first one to get up and prepared all the breakfast for the members and Jieun. He called the downstairs members to go upstairs so they can have their meal together. Song also checked Hanbin in his room. He kindly pulled the blanket to Hanbin’s chest as the blanket were already exposed his body. That was when he saw the two dorks, Jinhwan and Chanwoo were trying to wake Jieun up and ended up disaster as Jieun got so flustered to see the two of them.

“Just standing here with Jieun noona.” Chanwoo said cutely. Jieun bowed when she saw June there staring at her. “Noona?” He asked in confusion.

“Yah, don’t disturb Jieun and let her wash up. Both of you come here this instant.” Song demandingly spoke. June sighed and walked lazily at him and helped him preparing the breakfast. “There’s a new toothbrush if you want to use.” Chanwoo pointed at the shelves, smiling and left the bathroom. Jieun quickly wash her face and brushed her teeth. She wiped her face with a towel at her shoulder that was given by Song and went straight to the kitchen to help them.

Jieun froze when she saw Hanbin was already at the dining table with all of the members. She began to feel nervous and uneasy. Her palm began to feel sweaty. “Come here, everything is prepared.” Donghyuk said and patted an empty chair next to him. She gladly sat next to him as she really wanted to avoid Hanbin so much due to the last night incident. Bobby passed her a bowl with a rice and a pair chopsticks. Jieun was amazed with a lot of food that had been served across the table. Song smiled in delight when he saw Jieun. Jieun took some of the tofu that was seasoned with soy sauce and some spicy beef stew.

“This is so good.” She mumbled to herself.

“Song is in a good mood today that’s why he made this fancy breakfast.” Donghyuk said, smirking at him. Song shyly scratched his not so itch head. He offered Jieun his vegetable omelette and Jieun happily took it. “You should open a restaurant, Song-ssi. Your food is so good.” She said.

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter