eight

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later after the news, Jieun could not sleep soundly as she began to receive a lot of hate from their fans. Meanwhile the rest of the members had already stated that she was just a doctor that assisted Hanbin’s recovery and treatment. But that statement did not make Jieun’s life went back to normal instead it became worse. She also found that her face had been cleared so that everyone will know the person in the picture was actually her.

Jieun sat at her room, feeling meaningless. What is life? She thought while ruffled her hair. She groaned in frustration. “Yah, stop that will you?!” Minjun removed her hand from her head. Jiwon rolled her eyes and face palmed her face. She had been seeing this frustration and stressful Jieun for almost a week just now. Jiwon had tried many sort of ways to make her ignored all the hate that she received.

“I feel like my life have reach the end of it.” She mumbled. Minjun rolled his eyes and smacked Jieun head lightly. “Stop saying stupid things like that. Where’s the spirit Jieun had gone?”

“Dead.” She said in empty voice.

“Yah!” Both of her friends exclaimed in anger.

“Fine, I’ll be fine. Right now, I’ve got to go. I have practical session to do.” Jieun said, stood up from her chair. She grabbed her belongings and put into her blue handbag. Minjun helped her out and took off her lab coat. She then hung it up onto her hospital wardrobe. Jieun sighed deeply as she really did not want to see iKon for the time being especially during this state. Anyhow, work is work. She could not escape it but just endure it. The news will gone soon. She inhaled all the spirit and exhaled loudly.

“Be safe, okay?” Minjun said and handed her car keys. Jieun nodded and hug both of them tightly. Even though that she was not in her right mind for few weeks, she was glad that she was gifted with this amazing friend. As well for Hara, she also had helped Jieun to overcome this matter. Jieun smiled before she left which made both of them could breathe in peacefully at last.

“She will be okay.” Jiwon said.

“I hope so.” Minjun responded.

 

.

 

Jieun got off the car after arrived at her destination. She fixed her hair and her lipbalm so that her lips would not look so dry and pale. She took her reports of Hanbin’s medical record along with her notes. As soon as she was about to walk straight to the lobby, she was stopped by a group of female teenagers. They had their evil face on and one of them was looking annoyingly at Jieun.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Are you the one who had scandal with one of the iKon members?” The girl with a ponytail asked. She was wearing her school uniform and had her arm crossed on her chest. She went closer at Jieun who was still figuring out who they were. “Are you deaf or you just pretending not to hear it?” The girl’s voice went louder. The rest of the girl began to gather around her. Jieun hugged her belongings closed to her body and kept her face straight not wanting to let them they know that she was actually afraid.

“I’m not a scandal or what but I’m just the doctor that monitor B.I.” She said firmly. The girl with ponytail rolled her eyes and poked Jieun at her shoulder, hard. “Yah, do you think that we believe you? How can a doctor visit their patient at their home?” She poked again. Jieun started to feel intense in the inside as the girl kept on poking her. The others were also cheered for their friend who violently pushed Jieun.

Suddenly, Jieun grabbed the girl by arm so strong that made the girl cried an ‘ouch’. She lightly twisted her hand and put it at the girl’s back. She used her technique that she learned from taekwondo. “I do not want to do this. So, please don’t challenge me.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter