sixteen

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jieun-ah, you got extra time today? I need you to accompany me to check this one patient.” Seojun appeared behind the reception table, holding a bunch of keys. Probably it was belonging to the hospital stores or restricted room. Jieun wrote some remarks on the medical check-up of a patient before handing back to the staffs.

“What time is it? Because I have an appointment too.”

“At four?” Jieun checked her phone and searched for today’s schedule. She was glad that she was free during that time. “Yeah, sure.” She smiled which made Seojun to frown a bit but shrugged it off when she agreed to accompany him.

“Great, thanks Jieunniee ~” Seojun bid her goodbyes before banishing off from the reception table. Jieun brought all the piles of bloods and a few of records that needed to be signed by the president.

It was weird, because it was the last time she felt this happy to do her work. Her face was full with smiles that day and she was like having the time of her life. After since the day she finally agreed to date Hanbin, she never felt this happier and ease. And last night they both had been on the phone for almost 4 hours, rambling and discussing about some stuffs. It was weird but somewhat satisfying to do. Jieun even had changed Hanbin’s name into a cute one. My Hanbinie.

“Can I call you babe?” He asked and Jieun blushed through the phone. “No, don’t it's too cringe. Jieun is fine, Hanbin.” She said. Hanbin rolled over on his bed, went nearer to the lamp besides him.

“Oh, come on. Babe is hot, okay. You’re hot so I’m calli-“

“Hanbin-ah ~” She whined which earned a small giggle from him. “How I wish I can snuggle around you right now and kiss that warm cheeks of yours.” He said, in a very husky voice. Jieun suddenly found how hot he was right now but immediately shaking her head as she did not want to thing any nasty about him. It was just not the time yet. “Me too.” She responded with a smile at the end of it.

She could not stop smiling, remembering about last night conversation. Jieun began to slap her face a few times while giggling like a maniac. “Yah, Choi Jieun. Are you really like him?” She questioned herself, still smiling shyly.

“Ah, I don’t, maybe I do. Ahhhh what am I saying aaahh ~” She said and cutely hit the walls next to her in a shy manner.

“Ehem, Choi paksanim?”

Jieun body froze at the moment when she heard that familiar voice. It was Jiwon, the one and only face in the hospital and was staring at her from head to toe in complete bewildered way. “What the heck was that?” She said as she had been eyeing Jieun from the hallway.

“What, what?” She cleared and walked away from Jiwon faster but Jiwon caught up with her and stopped her steps. She had this face where her left brow was raised up and lips were parted a bit along with her both arms crossed on her chest. She knew so well that this Jieun would not act weird if there’s nothing happened to her. But right now, Jiwon was feeling very suspicious with, in every inch.

“I know you well, Jieun.”

“Hey, I’ve got things to settle here.” Jieun held up her records and bloods on Jiwon’s face but she then pushed aside to get a clearer picture of Jieun’s face. She still had that face which made Jieun to feel slight uneasy.

There’s no way I’m gonna tell her. Be cool, Jieun.

“Nothing is happening, Jiwon. Besides, I just felt somewhat happy today?” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter