nine

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin searched for the aid box and took some antiseptic medcine and his favourite colourful plasters from it.

“You’re quite brave for standing for yourself just now.” He said while lightly rubbed the antiseptic liquid onto her wounded mouth. She cried. He then covered her wounded with a skin coloured plaster so that it will not look so visible to others. He then patched his favourite plasters onto Jieun’s left cheek that have some scratches on it. “There, you have it.” He beamed, feeling so amused with his work. Jieun touched the colourful plaster on her cheek and felt somewhat ridiculous but ended up smiled secretly.

“T-thanks.” She mumbled. Jieun avoided his gaze again when they began to lock their eyes. She scooted away from him a bit but Hanbin noticed it and scooted back to her. She scooted again and Hanbin followed her. “Y-yah!” She sounded annoyed. Hanbin laughed and followed by Jieun. She found that it was kind of annoying but cute by how he followed her.

“That’s the smile.” He grinned. Jieun blushed. Hanbin then turned his body at her and faced her, eye to eye. “I just want to say sorry for the other day.” He said. Jieun blinked as if she did not understand what he was saying but when Hanbin’s eyes began to move at her lips, she bit her lips, nervously. She just kept shut as her heart began to thump rapidly.

“I should have not kiss like that to you and make you feel awkward whenever you’re around me.” He paused. He took a deep breath before continuing on what he was going to say. He scratched his head. “I’m sorry.” He said, pleading with his eyes at Jieun. Hanbin did not feel regret or sad about kissing her however he felt grateful to kiss her. Kissing her was not a mistake to him since he had already like her. It just that it made Hanbin felt awful when he made Jieun to feel so awkward and uncomfortable whenever he was around. She would ran away from him quickly or just did all her tasks coldly.

Jieun did know how to react when she heard him saying that. She did not want to look too cold at him or too coolly accept his apology. But she could see how his eyes were begging for her forgiveness. “Hanbin-ah.” She called him. She dropped all the formal stuff as she did not want to add more awkwardness between them.

“Let’s just forget what just happened, okay? Let’s start over.” She said which made Hanbin’s face changed. “What do you mean start over?” He asked in confusion where his voice was a bit gloomy.

“Yeah start over.. We can be friends, right?” Jieun smiled. Hanbin frowned as he did not like the term of friends. He held her both hand and clasped it. His eyes locked at her and she startled. “But I’m serious about what I have said that day. That I like you, Jieun.” She went silent.

“I don’t know what wrong with me these few weeks. But I like being together with you.” He stated. He tighten his grip on Jieun’s fingers. Jieun gulped and her cheeks turned red so fast. She blinked a few times because her got tongue tied. She slowly let go of her hands from Hanbin’s. It was so sudden for her to hear such confession from him especially after what had happened to her; the scandal rumour.

“I don’t know. I just.. This is too fast.” She mumbled.

“I won’t force you to have such feelings for me. I just want to let you know that I like you and I want to be more than friend with you. Even though that made me the only one will show their love.” Hanbin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter