eleven

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun lifted her head, wiping all the tears from her cheeks. She still felt Hanbin’s warm chest on her face and blushed. She was so embarrassed to cry like that in front of him. Jieun turned away immediately when Hanbin looked at her. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were still wet and damp.

“Um.. wow my hand felt numb all of sudden.” He let out a dry, awkward laugh. He started to panic when Jieun just remain silent. “Y-yah.” He softly poke her shoulder.

“No, I look horrible right now.”

“No you do-“

“Yes, I am.” She said, breathe in with some mucus stuck in her nose. Hanbin chuckled when she did that as it was so cute for him. “Aigoo, my doctor is so a crybaby, huh?” He mocked, smilling at her. Jieun also began to draw a smile on her face and slowly turned to him and hit him on the arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” He rubbed his arm. He exhaled in relief when he saw those familiar smile of hers. Hanbin knew that it was not the right time to actually ask about what just happened. He did not want Jieun to feel more uncomfortable if he forced her to tell him. He was worried but making her happy was his most concern at that time.

Jieun still felt ashamed of him but she was glad that he was there, calming her. His warmed was still flowing inside her, and she still could smell his scent from here. It was not too strong and not too light. It was pure balance as his scent was naturally from his body and not from any fragrance or perfume. “Thanks.” She mumbled which was enough for him to hear.

“You can always count on me.” He paused. “I will try to be there for you.” He said where it sounded somewhat promising to Jieun.

“You are sure know how to make people smile, right?”

“I’m famous with my charm, okay Jieun.”He winked and gained a laugh from her. She wiped her face and inhaled deeply. “I should not cry like that, ugh. I feel so stupid right now.” She said, laughing dryly. Hanbin tried to reach for her hand but her hand were both clasped together.

“I shouldn’t had my hopes high back then. Aigoo.” She sighed and laughed again. Hanbin turned his head at her. “Why?” He asked in confusion. Though he was there at the scene, between Hara and Jieun but he did not what just happened as he did not them clearly.

“Boys are just stupid.” She blurted out audibly.

“Excuse me, what?” Hanbin’s voice began to sound louder. He sounded pissed when he heard that kind of statement. He felt that if she had a rough time in any relationship, she should have not said that and blaming the boys for their unfortunate affair. Jieun gazed at him in surprise. Oh uh!

“Did you heard that?” She asked and Hanbin crossed his arm on his chest and glaring at her. Just now they were all loveable and sweet and now, they were quarrelling. “Duh ~” He said in annoyance. His eyes were flashing with fire at her. Jieun chuckled because the annoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter