three

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh you’re home already? I thought you might be staying there until morning.” Jieun’s mom sounded shock when she saw her lifeless daughter walking slowly towards the living room. She lazily slumped her body onto the sofa and rubbed her eyes like a baby.

“Aniya, I have already done my task for today. And why do stay up so late, eomma? It’s already 2 in the morning.”

“Drama and I cannot be separated, Jieun-ah. Even you late father is still here, we will be watch it together.” She let out a small laughed while continue to sip her tea. Ms Choi lost her husband to a tragedy of accident when Jieun was still 8 years old. She did encountered a lot of obstacles and problems on raising her kid alone but that does not mean that she should show Jieun her weak side. She wanted Jieun to be one strong kid and believe that she can do and pass through anything in life.

“Eomma, come on. Let’s sleep okay? It’s late and it’s not good for your health.” Jieun hugged her mom from the back while snuggled cutely onto her mother’s shouder. Ms Choi smiled and rubbed her kid’s head. Eventhough that Jieun was already 26 and big enough to support her for everything, she still remain as her one spoiled child. Jieun did not have a sister nor a brother, she was the only child of her family.

“Alright Dr, I can’t say no to a doctor when it comes to health, right? Aigoo, my daughter is already a doctor, eyy?” She kissed her child’s forehead.

 

.

 

“Yah, give me that!” June walked hurriedly to Chanwoo when he snatched June’s favourite snack. Chanwoo ran upstairs and happily ate the snack without feeling guilty.

“You better not to sprain your ankle or else we’re going to stop performing as an idol.” Jinhwan glared at both of them since he was the eldest in the room. Though, his dongsaeng never even listen to him just because he was too cute to be obey, not like Hanbin.

Donghyuk packed the steamed bun, rice and some seaweed soup inside the thermos to bring to Hanbin. He wondered if he was craving for something soupy food. Song even cooked Hanbin some omelette just to make him feel better since he knew that hospital’s food is that very delicious.

“Yah, the manager asked for two or three of us to meet him at YG building and the rest will meet Hanbin at the hospital.” Bobby informed the members and even messaged at both Chanwoo and June who were playing upstairs. Bobby started to dress up as soon as Donghyuk finished his packing. Jinhwan wore his red wine coat as it was quite windy outside.

Jinhwan had decided to go to YG building along with June and Chanwoo while the rest will meet Hanbin at the hospital.

“Just take care of Hanbin. You know right how he behave of he is sick?” Jinhwan reminded. He knew that taking care of sick Hanbin was much worse that taking care of healthy and normal Hanbin. It just that the normal Hanbin would be slightly cold and warmed at the heart, but whenever he fell sick, he will go overboard. He will whine at everything and wanted full of attention just for himself.

Aigoo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter