seventeen

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jieunieee~ My Jieuniee~” Seojun and Minjun went inside to her room and found Jieun who had been staring the pc for a long time. She did not even hear them there and just kept on spacing out. The word that Hara said just now kept replaying in her head. For your own good. She admitted that they both hurt her so much these past few days but hearing Hara’s a moment ago just made her became perplexed and confused.

“Earth to Jieun, I repeat, earth to Jieun.” Minjun waved his hand in front of her face a few times until she finally aware of their presence there. “What are you guys doing here?” She asked. But then suddenly her phone vibrated and showed a message from Hanbin.

Hanbin: Whatchu doin’ ? ~ ^^

She began to form a small smile. Jieun tried not to look so obvious when she replied the message.

Jieun: Work, of course. You? Are you still at the fansign?

Seojun sat onto the empty chair in front her. His eyes fixed at her and had his arm crossed against his chest. Minjun on the other hand was playing with some stuffy toys in Jiuen’s room. Jiwon was in the middle of appointment with some patients. Jieun raised her brows up high when Seojun just stared him silently. “Yes, Seojun-ssi? Is there anything I can help?” She asked in sarcasm.

Hanbin: Yeap. It’s been forever since I last met the fans. It feels just like home.. warm, I like it. But you’re warmer kekeke

Jieun: Are you even allowed to play your phone during fansign? What will the fans say? Aigoo ~

She smiled again, wider than before and Seojun noticed it so well and began to peek at her phone. But gladly she turned the screen facing down to the surface of the table.

“Nothing, we’re just bored.” He changed the topic. “Yeah right, I know that you two are up to something right?” Her phone buzzed again.

Hanbin: My fans are very supporting okay Jieun-ssi ~ Hey, since that I’m free tonight, let’s go on a date.

Her eyes were reading the lines then glanced back at both of them. Seojun curiosity began to level up as it was already annoying to him by now.

Jieun: You’ve got to be kidding right? How on earth we’re going to date anyway?

Hanbin: I know you would say that, but trust me. I know my ways, I’ll meet you at the hospital soon tonight ~ Gtg^^

Jieun wanted to face palmed herself so bad right now but she had to keep it low as there were two uninvited guests in her room right now. She could not think straight. That Kim Hanbin is just unexpected and how the heck he is going to plan the date. Jieun bit her lips. Seojun still had his curiosity within him.

“No, we’re not.” Minjun joined in, pulling the other chair but due to his clumsy steps, he accidentally fell. Jieun sighed then rolled her eyes and helped him as she knew that this was going to happen. “Can you even pull that chair properly?” Seojun snorted and brushed some dirt remaining on his coat. “My bad.” He said and plopped down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter