ten

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun walked through the corridors, handing all the records to the nurses that were on duty and then headed to the cafeteria for lunch. She happily done her job as she did not received any violent act or hate from the fans anymore. She was very relieved when everything had been sorted out by all of the iKon members. They gathered all together and did a live video regarding to what Jieun was facing. They clearly stated to all the viewers on their live instagram medium about her position and status with iKon and gladly all of the fans understood and apologized.

“Jieun-ah~” Minjun greeted her along with Seojun. They both happily walked towards her as if they had won a lottery. Jieun weirdly gazed at them and ignored them. Then, Seojun slung his arm around Jieun’s shoulder which made Jieun flinched. Jiwon then joined them and tossed her patients’ records on the table. “Aigoo, my body is stressed.” She stretched her arms.

“Someone is working so hard this lately, ey? ” Seojun but then earned a smacked on his shoulder by Jiwon. Seojun rubbed his head and glared at her. “What’s that for, dude?!” He said. Jieun shook her head since she had known that both of them are known as the Tom and Jerry in the hospital. They both love to argue a lot, even Seojun’s wife admitted that Jiwon and Seojun do have this quarrel thingy going around them.

“You look different these days, what’s up?” Minjun asked, ignoring those two infront of him. Jieun smiled in delight.

“My practical is almost done. Ugh, I can’t wait to get it done.” She said. She rested her back at the chair and inhaled deeply. There were only two weeks left for her practical on assisting Hanbin’s recovery to be done. Hanbin on the other hand, had removed his cast last week and now he was being monitor by Jieun on his progress of walking. It needed a lot attention as his leg was being ‘froze’ for long period so that his leg will be fully heal and can work properly like they just do.

“Well, good for you then.” Minjun smiled.

“This mean, I can get my partner in crime back, right? All those tasks were too many to handle especially when you’re not around, Jieun-ah.” He pouted his mouth which earned him another smacked from Jiwon. He rolled his eyes at her and continued pouting his mouth. “You’re ridiculous, Seojun. I can’t believe that you’re going to be a father soon yet your behaviour is like this. Aigoo.” She face palmed her face.

Seojun snorted which made all of them cracked up.

“Anywaayyy ~ let’s celebrate for Jieun comeback!” Seojun said.

“Yeahh, I really wanted to have soju and kugi lately.” Jiwon eyes sparkled. Seojun lifted his both eyebrows at Jieun and Minjun who were still thinking. Jieun exchanged glances at Minjun.”Deal!” Both of them exclaimed.

Just then when they were about to have a good time together, a nurse came in and called Jieun. She informed Jieun that her patient had arrived. She remembered that she actually had an appointment with Hanbin later at 2.

“Later, see you guys after work.” She said and excused herself. Jieun took Seojun along with him to examine Hanbin conditionnand stuffs.

Jieun hurriedly went to the physiology section where Hanbin, Jinhwan, Song and their manager had waited. She fixed her white collared shirt beneath her long coat. She brought all her stuffs and record of Hanbin’s medical history for further examination.

There, she saw all of them were fully covered with coat. Hanbin on the other hand had his face covered with his mask and some colourful plasters on his face that were patched randomly. He even hide his eyes beneath his navy baseball cap. Jinhwan did not wore any mask as his long fringe on his forehead had covered his eyes. Song, was playing with all black that day. From his sunglasses till his sneakers.

“Sorry for keeping you guys wait.” She said, in a professional and firm voice. Two nurse came and helped Hanbin who was with his crutches, to walk inside the room slowly. He still needed to undergo a few physiotherapy so that he can have his regular leg back to normal again. “Nah, it’s okay.” Jinhwan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter