one

Let's date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer has come and all the members started to felt sweaty. Bobby started to undone his t-shirt on stage while performing. June teasingly poured a bottle of water onto Bobby’s body which made all of the fans started to scream crazily. Hanbin there was still wearing his t-shirt with sweats drained on his forehead.

“Are you enjoying this?” Jinhwan asked the fans. The fans screamed, yes, loud enough to make iKon screamed joyfully as well. The music started to play and they began to jump randomly at the stage. “Don’t let me know” played and Hanbin started singing. He playfully sang with Chanwoo and jumped around with him. The fans chanted their fan chant along the music. The crowd get crazier when Song suddenly lifted Hanbin’s and June’s t-shirts. The screen showed their beautiful abs and discovered new tattoo that was found on Hanbin’s body.

Fans began to capture the photo of Hanbin’s new tattoo and posted on the social media. Hanbin shyly showed them his new tattoo where he only lifted only half of it. But then Song just asked him to show them fully so that they can mesmerize his beautiful body. June already went back saying, “I only lifted once because my body is precious just like you guys (the fans).” The fans shouted a disappointment voice and made June and the rest of iKon chuckled.

 

.

 

“Emergency! Code blue! Code blue!” The siren went on screeching everybody ears inside the hospital. Just then, a hospital stretchers passed by with a female doctor pushing it. Her face was full with anxious and worriedness.

“I need you to gather all the equipment first. This man just had a cardiac arrest.” She said firmly which made all her colleagues to move quickly to their job. As soon as the defibrillation equipment arrived, she immediately rubbed the pair of paddles together and put onto the patient chest.

“Clear!” She shouted. The man still remain unconscious and the woman began to restart the joules she put and rubbed the paddle once again.

“Clear!”

“Paksanim, the patient is still unconscious. How do we-“

“Again, come on we need to help him. It’s not too late.” She again reset back the defibrillation and rubbed the paddle again. She put the charge paddle onto the patient’s chest and gladly he responded with a loud cough, a few times. All of the colleagues smiled in relieve when the patient woke up. She handed back the paddle to the nurse next to her and thank her.

“Are you alright, sir?” She helped him up while the patient still rubbing his chest back and forth. He nodded and gave her a weak smile. She checked his heartbeat and she nodded as he seemed stable already. The nurse assisted him to rest while prescript him with medicine.

Later that day, she went back to the reception counter to gain all the medical record for the upcoming patient that she will consult.

“Choi paksanim.”

The doctor turned her head and her eyes grew big as she saw her best friend in front of her. She was so shocked to receive any visitor at this hour.

“Yah! You don’t even tell me you want to pay a visit and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter