Chapter Six

The Sassy Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, are you breaking up with me now because you’re seeing someone else?"

 

"Anda, we aren’t even together in the first place. We only shared a friendly dance!"

 

What a coincidence.

 

Lee Corporation’s heir Lee Seunghyun having an argument with his girlfriend, or love interest or whoever. 

 

"We even went on meals together! We MUST be together!"

 

"I go meals with everyone, guys and girls! I’m sorry if I send the wrong message to you."

 

"No! You must have liked me!"

 

Seunghyun was looking really frustrated and helpless as he continued to talk sense into the girl opposite him. 

 

As though seeing an angel that descended from heaven, Seunghyun’s eyes gleamed. 

 

"I don’t. I have a girlfriend already and I love her very much! Here she comes!"

 

Anda was stunned for a moment before glaring at Yoona, who came walking towards them. 

 

Yoona raised her arms up in mock defeat, "wow. Don’t misunderstand. We aren’t an item."

 

Seunghyun was mortified by her answer as he shot a glare at her. Anda, on the other hand, was fuming. 

 

"You liar!"

 

"I-"

 

"But I don’t deny that he’s chasing me. Seunghyun-sshi, I know you fancy me but that doesn’t mean you can go around telling people that I’m your girlfriend. At least not yet."

 

When Seunghyun was trying to find an excuse at the back of his mind, Yoona chose to step in at the critical moment, giving a confident smirk. Seunghyun’s expression changed from mortification to utter surprise. 

 

"B-But you’re Kwon Jiyong’s star secretary, Im Yoona! I recognise you!"

 

Oh well, guess she attended way too much things with Jiyong.

 

"So? I’m only his secretary, not his mistress. Even if I’m, I can have the freedom to date other guys too, and this guy over here, is one of the guys that I’m dating."

 

That blunt reply totally caught both Anda and Seunghyun in surprise. 

 

"And you know about it?" Anda looked at Seunghyun. 

 

"Yups, I don't mind at all. I mean look at her, she's dropdead gorgeous. We're all just looking for fun," Seunghyun was quick to react, lying through his nose naturally. 

 

"The press says that you're beautiful, you're capable and kind-hearted. I can't believe how wrong they are," Anda threw a distasteful look at Yoona as she spat. "We're over, Lee Seunghyun, can't believe you stoop that low for a woman." 

 

"See you around, Anda~"

 

That poor girl stormed off after throwing both of them dirty looks.

 

"Phew! If glares were legit daggers, I'd probably be dead by now," Seunghyun heaved a sigh of relief as he watched Anda faded into a distance.

 

He turned and was now face to face with Yoona. He raised his brows in amusement, only to receive Yoona's reply,

 

"Make sure you stop all the news from appearing. I don't want to see myself appearing on tabloids, saying that I'm a player or an easy girl." 

 

Seunghyun chuckled, "thanks for helping me once again, Yoona-sshi." 

 

✦✦✦✦✦

 

Lee Corporation's sole heir - Lee Seunghyun. 

 

This name wasn't unfamiliar in the media. Just like Jiyong, Seunghyun had his fair share of limelight. He too, had been featured as a successful young entrepeneur and his connetions worldwide was something that people admire. From businessmen to superstars, he knew them all. Of course, his love life was scrutinised by the public as well, with a few different models and actresses here and there, but it wasn't as widely criticised like Jiyong's. 

 

The business world is that small, let alone being in Korea. Lee Corporation and Kwon Enterprise were two huge giants in Korea's business world, so it did not came as a surprise that both Kwon Younghwan and Lee Yeonji knew each other. They were enemies in the business world, but they competed fairly. Like the saying goes, there are no permanent enemies in the business world. Sometimes, they competed, other times they collaborated. After all, it's all about the profit and loss. 

 

Being heir of the two giant corporations, Jiyong and Seunghyun knew each other. All of the richmen sons mostly attended the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter