Chapter Thirty-Five

The Sassy Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Enterprise. 20th storey. Chairman's office. 

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!" 

 

"Ms. Im! Shajangnim is-"

 

"Whateven-?"

 

"Is busy." 

 

"Hey babe!" 

 

"Shajangnim! I told Ms. Im that you're busy, but she-"

 

"It's okay. Leave us alone. Block the others out, pull the gun out if necessary." 

 

"What?! But-But..."

 

"Oh god. Just get out of here, Jinri," Jiyong grunted.

 

"Is this like a battleground to you, Kwon Jiyong? What HAPPENED?!" 

 

Yoona's eyes went wide with mortification as she pointed to the mess around her. Papers were thrown all around; Jiyong's desk messy and even he himself looked unkempt. She sighed as she started picking up the papers. 

 

"Dara went on marriage leave and as you can see, my secretary couldn't even stop someone from coming into my room."

 

"Dara is getting married? With?" 

 

"Lee Enterprise's chairman. They'd been childhood sweetheart apparently."

 

"Lee Enterprise's chairman... Omo," Yoona looked up, exclaiming. "Is it the Lee Enterprise, Lee Donghae?!!"

 

"Uh huh. What's with the reaction?" 

 

"Omo! I know Donghae oppa! First met him in New York. Siwon oppa introduced us, a really handsome and capable guy!" 

 

"Im Yoona, I don't like you swooning over other guys in front of me," Jiyong stopped her from picking up papers and pulled her up.

 

"Live with it," Yoona snorted. "Ahhh. So this is why Donghae oppa was so secretive. He invited me to their private wedding, but refused to disclose the bride's identity. He said she's someone I'm really familiar with. For a moment, I thought it might be Chaerin or Kiko Mizuhara. Scare the hell out of me. Turns out it's the capable Sandara Park who can totally match up with him~"

 

"Yeahs. So what do you say?" Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist, raising his brows. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Come back and be my secretary," Jiyong offered. "I'm guessing she's gonna stop working when she gets married. Taking marriage leave is just a facade. She's probably going to throw the letter the moment she's back. Don't think Lee Donghae is gonna be so nice to let her continue working under another handsome and capable guy."

 

"Think Kwon Jiyong is nice enough to let his girlfriend continue working under handsome and capable guys though," Yoona winked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm still pretty much in love with my job. Try harder, Kwon. Besides, if you really want, you think Donghae oppa would be your match? Probably you'd bribe Dara into forcing him to let her continue working." 

 

"Thought I could try to get you back under my nose," Jiyong shrugged. "This two years, it seemed like we're apart more than we're together." 

 

"I took a two-month hiatus to tour the entire States with you just recently, Jiyong-sshi," Yoona rolled her eyes. "And remind me. Who's the one who insisted to fly 10 over hours of flight just to spend a night with me? I think we're spending even more time together than those short-distance couples." 

 

"So, what brings the supermodel here? You were screaming so loud that I think the entire company is talking about it now," Jiyong smiled cheekily. 

 

"Oh right! I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUUUUU!" Yoona had a change of mood as she strangled Jiyong. 

 

"Wae wae?!" Jiyong was shocked by the sudden surge of anger. 

 

Yes. Two years have passed. Two years of craziness, fun, laughters, arguments and tears have passed. After announcing their relationship publicly, the couple went on with their life, with rumors of them breaking up coming up every now and then, or either party cheating. Then, we'll have Yoona giving ambiguous answers on her relationship with Jiyong, arousing people's curiousity, or sometimes, when the couple felt playful and up for it, they'd be captured by the press, going for their date nights or just simply lounging at home. 

 

"Take a look for yourself," Yoona threw the report that she'd brought along at Jiyong's chest. 

 

Jiyong opened curiously and within the next moment, his eyes went wide with disbelief. "I... I...I'm... Pregnant?" 

 

"I wish, idiot, " Yoona chuckled before pouting her lips. "I'm pregnant." 

 

"With my kid?" Jiyong blurted.

 

"No, with Seunghyun's," Yoona was clearly offended and tried to storm out of the room. 

 

"Nonono! That isn't what I mean! I... I'm just too surprised and happy!" Jiyong reacted quickly and pulled her into his arms tightly. "I'm going to be a dad!!" 

 

"You're going to crush me and your kid with this strength, Kwon Jiyong." 

 

"S-Sorry! Did I hurt you anywhere? Let me call Dr. Kim to give you a check up," Jiyong became really anxious as he picked up his phone.

 

"Not to that extent, you idiot," Yoona couldn't help but chuckle at her flustered boyfriend. "I'm fine. Three months. I hadn't had my period for awhile and with the constant giddiness and being nauseous, I went for a checkup." 

 

"I'm going to be a dad..." Jiyong whispered, still basking in his joy. 

 

"I thought you'd been making precautions, what actually went wrong..." Sudden realisation dawned on Yoona as she narrowed her eyes. "Yah, you did something to the condoms, did you!"

 

"A-Ani! H-How could it be me! M-Maybe it's umma! Yeahs, it must be umma," Jiyong nodded, trying to sound convincing. "The other day, she dropped by your house isn't it? She was tidying up your room. She probably tampered with my supplies! You know how excited she has been in wanting a grandchild from me ever since Yul declared that she's not going to have one for the next three years at least."

 

"Ahh... Aunty Kwon..."

 

Jiyong's best bet would be Han Giran. Actually, it should be Kwon Younghwan, but that wise old man would never resort to such measures and he adored Yoona too much to lie to her if she was to ever ask. Thank god he has a mother that loves him too much and had been wanting him to marry Yoona. She would play along if Yoona was to ever ask. Besides, he wasn't exactly lying. Han Giran had been rushing him to settle down with Yoona ever since his little sister Kwon Yuri was married to her beau, Lee Soohyuk. He would never tell Yoona it was him who was responsible for the small holes on the condoms so that there would be a higher chance to impregnate her. It wasn't really his fault he swore! It's just that Yoona hadn't been cooperative during proposals. He had been proposing or bringing up the topic of marriage but Yoona would forever find an excuse or divert his attention somewhere else (usually through seduction) and he ended up back to point zero again. 

 

Hence, he had to resort to such low-class methods. 

 

Scheming, but it worked nonetheless. 

 

"But still! It's your fault! I just got the news of me being Chanel's ambassador!" Yoona grimaced. "If I were to continue, you can kiss your son or daughter goodbye!" 

 

"Yes yes, it's my fault, but we all know how bad your health is. You got to stop your crazy modelling schedule, baby," Jiyong tried to pacify. "I promise that after you give birth, I'll do all it takes to make you the Chanel's muse again okay? But for now, shall we just focus on this little l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter