Chapter Thirteen

The Sassy Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo..." 

 

Yoona ended up spending the night in Jiyong's room. She stirred for a moment, opening her eyes slowly, swimming up from the dark to focus on Jiyong's face. When sleep cleared off, Yoona's face became red. 

 

No one knew what happened during the night, but when she's awake, she's actually resting her head on Jiyong's chest, their fingers intertwined. Yoona wanted to pull away but was afraid to wake Jiyong up. She stared at his sleeping features for a moment, being lost in thoughts.

 

Kwon Jiyong, you're really a sin... 

 

She wouldn't deny the fact that this guy in front of her is handsome, seductively handsome. Ever since young, she knew this fact. It's just perhaps, when you hang around too much with such people, you'll begin to treat it as a norm. Looking at him upclose now, it then dawned on her that this guy was indeed capable to attract ladies. 

 

To the office, to the sofa, to the bed. 

 

He could do it all. 

 

Unknowingly, she stretched out her free hand, wanting to touch his features. Unfortunately, Jiyong stirred, causing her to snap out of her trance and to removed the interlaced fingers as well. That huge reaction caused Jiyong's brows to furrow and successfully woke him up. Yoona, as though caught in the act, stood up quickly and stretched herself, pretending that she had just woken up and was stretching her sore body. 

 

Jiyong, still oblivious, woke up with a cheeky grin, "ah, you're still here?"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes in response, "you're the one that forced me to stay." 

 

"Did I?" Jiyong furrowed his brows in curiousity, wondering when did he actually said it. He didn't even realise he had fallen asleep. All he knew was that they were having a conversation and her soothing voice actually calmed him down, causing him to eventually fall asleep. 

 

"Y-You did!" 

 

"Why is your face so red early in the morning?" Jiyong was even more puzzled upon seeing Yoona's flushed cheeks. 

 

"Y-You're hallucinating!" Yoona stuttered and wanted to make a run. 

 

"Yah, I'm giddy..." 

 

That caused her to stop and turned around, walking towards him, leaning forward to touch his forehead, feeling the temperature. 

 

"The fever has subsided already though..." Yoona pursed her lips in bewilderment as she measured the temperature on her forehead too. 

 

"Yupps. It has subsided, hehe," Jiyong let out a boyish grin. "Just want to disturb you." 

 

"KWON JIYONG!" 

 

Yoona shouted and ran out of his room. 

 

"Oh? Morning Yoona, come, breakfast is ready!"

 

She came out and saw Kwon Younghwan, Han Giran and Yuri having breakfast downstairs.

 

"Morning~" Yoona smiled embarrassingly as she sat beside Yuri. 

 

"Ahhh. You spent the night in oppa's room? No wonder I couldn't find you in your room in the morning." Yuri remarked as she put a slice of ham into . 

 

"Oh, he's sick," Yoona took a piece of bread and started munching guiltily.

 

The Kwons had never found it puzzling or weird that Yoona had came out from Jiyong's room early in the morning or vice versa. To them, it was the norm. Sometimes, it could be due to work that they discussed till wee hours and eventually falling asleep in the other party's room. Other times... 

 

Hmmm. Yes, other times, there's simply no reason but they didn't find it weird still. Even to the both of them, it was like a norm. 

 

Until today, where Yoona felt a little different. Yuri was just asking casually like the usual, but she felt like she was teasing her instead. 

 

"Morning appa, umma~" 

 

Not long after, Jiyong came down as well, joining them for breakfast. He took a seat opposite Yoona and poured himself a glass of milk. He drank it hungrily and poured another glass again, giving it to Yoona.

 

Yoona took it and drank it in a daze, "thanks..." 

 

Totally not realising that they're sharing a glass. 

 

"Uhm... Did I miss out a huge chapter yesterday?" Yuri was quick to realise the action between her two siblings. "You guys... Made up?" 

 

Both of them shrugged their shoulders in sync, "we quarrelled?" 

 

Yuri let out an unbelievable chuckle, "yeah yeah. You guys didn't. It's me ok. It's just me." 

 

Everyone laughed as she muttered curses under her breath. 

 

"You fell sick?" Kwon Younghwan asked. 

 

"Yes. Just caught a slight flu. I'm fine after taking medicine," Jiyong sniffed as he took a piece of bread. "But I'll not be going into the office today."

 

"Chanel Haute Couture?" 

 

"Yes, I'm being invited this year," Jiyong smirked proudly. "Finally." 

 

"Omo! Oppa! NICELY DONE!" Yuri squealed as she hi-fived with her brother. "Make sure you impress that old man with your fashion alright!"

 

"He is bringing the show to the casino this time round," Jiyong said as he turned to Yoona. "You're coming with me." 

 

"Me?" Yoona's eyes turned wide in disbelief as she blurted out, stuffed with food. "Why?!" 

 

"Aishhh. Don't talk with your mouth full of food!" Jiyong threw her a distaste look as he wiped his face that had the crumbs that were spitted out from . "Of course you've to go with me! If not who else!" 

 

"You've a line of girls waiting to be your partner," Yoona swallowed her food down and patted her chest. "Lee Jooyeon is one." 

 

"She's probably hating on me now because I asked someone to send her home yesterday night even after she begged," Jiyong shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "It's your fault. So you've to accompany me for tonight." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter