Chapter Two

The Sassy Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you Mercs will NEVER be able to win Lambo~" 

 

Jiyong smirked in victory as he leaned against the car, waiting for Yoona who came just seconds behind. 

 

Yoona got down and rolled her eyes, "just you wait. One day, my Mercs will beat your Lambo." 

 

"Always waiting for ya~" 

 

Both of them started walking towards the mansion, making small chats along the way and just right before they stepped into the mansion, Jiyong dodged behind Yoona quickly.

 

"KWON JIYONG!" 

 

Together with the bellow, a cushion came flying towards their direction and Yoona was quick to react as she squatted down, causing Jiyong to get a direct hit on the head.

 

"Yah Im Yoona! You're supposed to be protecting me!"

 

"Not bad. Uncle Kwon, your aiming is good."

 

Yoona dusted herself off the ground as she walked towards the old man that strided towards them.

 

"Is because you dodged so perfectly. Good timing!" 

 

Jiyong rubbed his forehead and frowned. "Yah, how dare you betray your boss." 

 

Yoona linked her arms around the old man's and suddenly a set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed. 

 

"Well, he's my ultimate boss~" 

 

Kwon Younghwan; Founder of Kwon Enterprise. 

 

"Yah! You-!" 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, you finally appeared?" That's when Kwon Younghwan spoke up, shielding Yoona. "I think those women out there see my son more often than I do."

 

"Appa!" Jiyong had a 360-degree change of expression as he broke into a cheeky grin. "I do return home every day! It's just that you sleep way too early." 

 

"Ya. You might as well stay outside. Coming home at only 4am every day? Sure thing, I will wake up at that timing next time."

 

Jiyong scratched his nape embarrassingly at his father's sarcasm, while Yoona was simply contented to stand by the side and watched the almighty General Manager retreating to his humble form. 

 

"Did I hear Jiyong's voice?" Then came a voice spiraling down the stairs.

 

"Yes umma, I'm back!" Jiyong declared with open arms as he watched his mother descended the stairs. 

 

Han Giran; Wife of Kwon Younghwan. 

 

"You silly boy!" Han Giran ran into her son's arms, exclaiming. "You're finally back!" 

 

"Why do you all talk like I am rarely home~" 

 

Jiyong broke away from the hug and grumbled but all he received was three people folding their arms across their chest, raising their brows at him. 

 

"Wowh Wowh! R-Right. Let-Let's have dinner! I'm STARVING!" He raised his arms up in mock defeat, chuckling. 

 

The other three laughed in response as they made their way to the dining table. 

 

✦✦✦✦✦

 

"Yoona ah, I think you're the only one that can make him come home that early," Han Giran commented as they made themselves comfortable at the dining table. 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes while Yoona stuck out her tongue in mockery before smiling politely to Han Giran, "he decided to return on his own. I didn't have any part to play in this." 

 

"I'm homeeeee!" 

 

A fruity voice came through the door and in came a beautiful lady with a healthy tanned complexion, her kohl-black hair plunging over her shoulders. She skipped towards her parents and planted a kiss on their cheeks generously. 

 

"WOW! Are my eyes playing a trick on me?!" Then she had a very dramatic reaction as she rubbed her eyes repeatedly, staring at Jiyong, who smirked in return.

 

"Yeahs, go have your eyes check." 

 

Kwon Yuri; the youngest child of Kwon Younghwan and Han Giran. 

 

"You!" 

 

"Yah yah. You two, stop bickering during dinner. You're back so early too, Yul?" Kwon Younghwan asked as Yuri took a seat beside her mother. 

 

"Your swimmer boyfriend finally decided to ditch you?" Jiyong sniggered. 

 

"Please, I broke up with Jongsuk long ago." Yuri snorted. "Have some concern about my life, brother~" 

 

"Like you have about mine." 

 

"You change your girlfriend too frequen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter