CHAPTER 39: Adoption

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month of being no.1 on the charts, she was summoned by the PD Bang Si-Hyuk and Lee Sooman in the Big Hit office.

"Just take care of her and remember the last 2 weeks is still ours." Sooman was having coffe with Bang Si-Hyuk the founder of Big Hit Ent. "You really don't need to remind me. As I always take good care of my staff." Mr. Bang gestured his hands towards her.

"Kamsahmida, that is the reason why I chose to work with you sir. But I only have one request or huge favor." She was writing something on a paper. "Please include this confidential clause to my contract."

'After my last 2 projects with SMEnt. I wish to have a more private life or shoudl I say working behind the scenes and for my information to be full confidential. All personal information should be discussed first before releasing to any media outlet.'

Both Sajangnim looked at each other and smiled at her. "Are you still hiding from him?" Sooman was the first to ask. She nodded her head apologetically and said yes. "Oh it's about the EX. No need to worry, this is considered done." Bang Si-Hyuk called his assistant to modify her contract and they waited.

"So how are you coping up with all these, Chels?" Sooman always treats her like a daughter that's why he is always asking her how she is. "I'm good, thanks to you I lived in a more private environment. But After these guesting I am hoping to be forgotten. hahaha" She was stating it like a joke but she knows that it is true. She will be back to the entertainment world.

"Tomorrows your Stage K recording are you excited." PD Bang asked "A little nervous, I'm not used to cameras anymore good thing it is not live." Sooman smiled and a bit "Is it the camera or the person who will be there?" He smiled at her and both president were observing her reaction. that made her choke while sipping her coffee. "Uurgh, maybe or maybe not" She tried to smile but her thoughts were far and looking like she was a little annoyed.

"Soon I'll find out if it will be the person or not." She looked flustered as her thoughts were reminded of the last time she saw Donghae. "Are you really OK for tomorrow?" PD Bang was a little worried "There's no choice but to be ready since it a done deal. All I can do is proving to myself I've moved on" she smiled nervously while tries o hav a sip of her coffee.

"After this, I made reservations already for you to formally introduce you to the people you will be working with and Sooman can join us." PD Bang invited Lee Sooman but he declined, since he had prior appointment after the meeting. "Oh free lunch. Hihihi!" She joked again to hide her uneasyness.

"Deh! Manager Sejin and Minhyuk will be there too." Bang Si-Hyuk assistant gave the final contract and the three of them signed it. "So that's it, I will miss working with you my daughter. Always remember that you are always my daughter and welcome at SM Bldg.. I will make sure your badge is always activated."

Sooman stood up and bid his farewell. He hugged her and kisse dher on the forehead like a father. They both looked like a family who is saying farewells when their child needs to go to colloege. "Well you don't need to worry cause we will take care of her." PD Bang said as he was also touched with the scene.

"Arasso! I really need to go!" Sooman sighed and left with ah heavy heart but he was happy that she chose a good company to work with.

"So let's go, they are waiting for us.." PD Bang stood up and they were headed to the lobby entrance where a van was waiting for them. He noticed that she was a bit pale and seems that she was not walking straight. "Are you okay?"

"Actually I just felt a little wimsy all of the sudden, maybe it was just the elevator ride." That's was odd, for she has been taking that elevator and it was the first time she felt that way. "Do you want to reschedule?" He asked her worriedly. "Aniyo! It might be just my sugar level. I need food! hahaha" She smiled and took all her energy to walk straight for her new boss not to worry.

"Ok! Just make sure to take rest after lunch." He siad while entering the van. "Yes sir!" She smiled at him and saluted like a soldier. They drove off and she noticed where they were headed. 

She was taken aback when she saw that they'll be eating in The Place Dining fine dining restaurant at the top of Namsan Tower. "Sajangnim, I think my outfit is not appropriate." She worriedly said and PD Bang looked at her.

She was wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter