Chapter 31: Good News or Bad News?

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN POV

Blag! I heard it from Noonas room. "Noona... Noona... are you ok?" I knocked on her door and there was no answer. I got worried since I heard something fell. "Noona, I will enter ok" Still no answer. 

I entered the room and looked for her. She was not on her bed. The bathroom door was closed so I opened the door. OTTOKE! she is unconscious. So I checked if she is still breathing "Noona, Noona please wake up." I held her and carried her to her bed. 

I dialed the emergency number for an ambulance after that I called Prince managernim and told him of the situation after doing all I can. I started crying because I was scared. 

Paramedics came and she is still unconscious but I know she is breathing. They cheked on her pulse and after placing the oxygen I was relieved seeing her eyes open. She was sent to the hospital for further evaluation. of course I came with them. 

We were waiting for the results in her hospital room. "Noona how are you?" She was looking pale and maybe confused why she was in the hospital. "Oh! Kyukyu I am ok. Can I have water please." I gave her a glass of water and assisted her since she looks like she was not yet feeling well.

"What happened Kyukyu?" She asked me "Noona I heard something fell so I went inside your room and I found you unconscious in your bathroom." I explained to her. 

"Ahhh... I felt dizzy and not ok so I went to the bathroom to see if I have medicine. I know I was about to open my medicine cabinet and I can't remember the rest." 

While we were talking the door opened and I saw the rest of the members came in looking worried. Heechul hyung was the first to run beside her "Chelsea-ahh, how are you? We were worried when Leeteukssi said you were sent to the hospital unconscious. Did you hit your head?" He held Noonas hand and caressed it. "Aniyo, I was just dizzy I guess. Maybe my sugar went down again." She explained. 

Leeteuk tap.my shoulder signaling me to move so he can talk to Noona. "How are you now Chels?" He asked while checking her face "You look so pale, are you eating right?" 

"Deh, I I also don't know what happened but I am quite okay now." She smiled at all of us but we glanced at each other knowing that there is something worng that her swelled eyes gave away. "Kamsahmida for being here." She looked towards me and bowed "Kamsahmida Kyukyu for being there and calling the paramedics." I just smiled at her and bowed. "Oh Noona don't do that again arasso! I got scared I thought you were dead." I over reacted to break our awkwardness.

"Mianhe, Noona will not scare you again" she smiled sweetly to me. "Noona here have some fruits. Grapes will be good for your sugar." That was Kangin bringing the grapes and trying to feed her but Hyung Heechul took it and fed Noona. 

The doctor came in while we were feeding her her with different fruits that she just accepted. "OMO, Super Junior!!!" We heard the nurse almost shouted. We all smiled "Anneongseyo, we all bowed and smiled at them." 

"Anneongseyo, are you all the father?" The doctor smiled and but was serious in asking. Our reaction was

"aaahh..." 

"Oooh!"

One.... two.... processing.... three...

"Father?!" We said in chorus.

"Wow! You are indeed a boy group with good voices." The doctor joked

" She is Married right as I see here in her records..." He scratched hi nape and smiled "Congratulations Mrs Lee you are 2 months pregnant. May I ask who is the proud father?" He said in glee. 

"Wha... WHAT?!... You are joking right!" Noona was the who shouted

"Oh mianhe if I look like not serious. It was just a shock seeing these busy boy group in one room. BUT i was not joking you are 2 months pregnant. So who should I congratulate as the father of your babies?" the doctor was looking at her record with a more serious face now.

"BABIES" Oh we chorused again including Noona.

"Yes base on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter