Twenty Eight - Fun Time With INFINITE

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

What a tiring day!

Well, I must say that I won't do any pranks on Sungkyu Oppa and Woohyun Oppa anymore. I just found out that these two can be so scary! I was so scared with what they did to get back at us. Woohyun Oppa really has a good eye and he easily saw that the others were just pulling a prank on them that's why they decided to get even. I thought something was already wrong with me. I should've not listen to Sungyeol Oppa, but anyway I must say that I had fun though.

It's night time already and I am now in my room in INFINITE's dorm. What am I doing here instead the hospital? Well last night, I begged Sungkyu Oppa to let me go home today since I was already feeling better. Also, as you know I really hate hospitals for it brings so many bad memories to me. At first, he doesn't want me to because he wants me to rest. He said he was afraid that something might happen to me again. I almost cried when he said that. I really don't want to spend the night there. Luckily, Woohyun Oppa and Myungsoo Oppa were there to convince him. They talked to him and it's a good thing that he listened.

As I said a while ago, I am now in my room. I want to sleep already, but it seems that things are not going my way. My body is already tired, but my brain is still working non-stop. 

Otoke?! What should I do?! 

I guess I'll just read a book.

Pabo, Hyena!

I almost forgot that I still don't have my things with me. All my favorite books are still at home and since I don't have anything to read, I decided to just look for something interesting at the bookshelves in the room. 

Luckily, Myungsoo likes to read so there were quite a few interesting books in the room. After a few minutes of looking, a book finally caught my attention. I took it out of the shelf.

This seems interesting.

The cover looks nice and it looks quite familiar. 

Wait. I recognize this book. 

This is Myungsoo's 1st photobook (L's Bravo Viewtiful). 

I smiled at myself. I always wanted to have a copy of this photobook, but unfortunately everytime I go to the bookstore, it is always sold out. I wonder if Uncle Jungyeop still has an extra copy. I guess I'll ask him when he returns. Or better yet, I'll ask for Myungsoo Oppa if I can have this one. Maybe I could get his signature, too.

That's a brilliant idea, Hyena!

I am really interested in photography books, so without me knowing, I took the book with me as I go back to my bed. I carefully opened it and I was pretty amazed with every little picture that was printed. I couldn't believe that Myungsoo Oppa took all these pictures. It's not that I am doubting his skills, but it's just that they were all really taken beautifully. He was able to capture the best moments of everyone.

He could surely open a gallery with all the pictures he had taken.

I was so engrossed with the things that I was seeing, then a picture suddenly caught my attention.

       

It is a picture of Woohyun Oppa. I couldn't help, but admire it. He really looked good in the picture.

Dug, dug, dug...

I put my hand on my chest. I could feel my heart beating so fast.

Otoke?! I am just looking at his picture and yet my reaction is like this. 

Dear, heart! Please stop from beating too fast! 

Wae?! Why are you like this?

I got a bit startled when I heard someone knocked on my door.

KNOCK, KNOCK

I was so startled that I almost threw the book. I looked at my mobile phone to check the time and I noticed that it was already 12:30 in the morning.

Who could that be?

"Hyena?!" I heard someone called.

"Chakaman!" I called out.

I put the book under one of my pillows. I will look at it again later. After that, I opened my door and I was somewhat surprised to see who was behind it.

"Sungjong Oppa!" I exclaimed when I saw him. "What are you doing here at this time? Is there anything bothering you? Do you need any help?" I asked. 

I noticed that he was carrying a tray so I motioned him to follow me inside my room. "Please, come inside." I said as I hold the door for him. 

He smiled at me and put the tray on my side table. I pat my bed and I asked him to sit beside me. He followed what I told him. He also handed me a glass of milk. "I noticed that your light is still on, so I prepared some milk for you. I thought that you might be having a difficult time sleeping again. Woohyun hyung once mentioned to us that you had insomnia, so I thought about doing this."

"That's so sweet of you! Thank you, Oppa" I said. "You didn't have to do this. I could easily do it by myself."

"It's okay, Hyena. I want to do it anyway." he smiled at me. "Actually, I was a bit worried with what Woohyun hyung told us. You also reminded me so much of my little cousin. She used to live with my family when I was young and she also had a difficult time sleeping; just like you. I always do this every night and it helps her calm down."

"You must miss her so much." I told him.

"Am I that obvious?" he said and he smiled at me as he scratched the back of his head. "Yes, I miss my cousin. She and I were really close to each other. We are like real siblings, that my brother, Seongyu often gets jealous of her. When I started being a trainee, I could still visit her once in a while, but after we debuted already, I didn't have enough time visit or talk to her."

"That's too bad." I said. I held his hands because I noticed that he looked really sad when he was telling me about her. He just looked at me and gave me his sweetest smile. 

Suddenly, an idea came in my mind.

"I know!" I shouted.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I know that you really miss her so much Oppa, so how about I replace her for the mean time." I told him.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me and crumpled his forehead. "Don't get me wrong, Oppa. What I mean is that, you can treat me like how you treat your cousin. I know how badly you miss her, so I would be taking her place for now, so that it will ease how you feel."

"You will do that for me?" he exclaimed.

I nodded my head. I don't know why, but Sungjong Oppa's presence makes me feel at ease. I feel close to him already ever since I saw him outside the restaurant. I only see him in videos and TV back then, but his gentle manner makes me want to be his sibling in real life.

"Gomawo, Hyena. You made me really happy today." he said as he hugged me tight.

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter