Thirty Four - The World is Full of Surprises

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

Baby, my love
Beautiful.
Naneun neoreul saranghae.

That's my ringtone. So it only means one thing. My phone is ringing and someone's calling me.

Pabo, Hyena! Of course, someone's calling. 

What time is it anyway?

I looked at the clock on the wall. It's just 01:00 in the morning.

Wait! Where am I?

I looked at my surroundings and I noticed that I was already in my room. I was still wearing the clothes that I wore this morning.

What happened?

There were a lot of things running through my mind, but unfortunately, I didn't have time to think about the answers for my phone was ringing non-stop.

Aishh! It's so annoying! Who would be calling me at this time? No one knows my number except, INFINITE and my uncle.

I looked at my phone and I saw an unregistered number. I was a bit reluctant to answer it, but it was not stopping. That's one of my pet peeves. I really hate the sound of ringing phones, so I decided to answer it anyway.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Hyena!" I heard the person on the other line said.

"Nugu-seyo?" I asked.

"Mian. Sorry for not saying anything first. It's me, your uncle." he said.

"Samchon!" I said.

"How are you, my dear? I am sorry for calling this late. Were you already sleeping? Did I disturb you?" he asked.

"It's okay Uncle Jungyeop. I miss you already." I told him.

"I miss you, too my Princess. Anyway, back to what I was asking you earlier, how are you?" he said.

"I am okay, Uncle. I had a very interesting day today. Myungsoo Oppa and I went to Nami Island and we took a lot of pictures. We visited. . ." I said.

I sat comfortably on my bed as I told him everything that Myungsoo Oppa and I did the whole day. It was like what I do with my parents and I am happy that I was able to do this with him as well.

I realized that I was talking non-stop already, so I suddenly stopped and apologized.How insensitive I am. He's probably tired as well and he was just checking how I was. "Mianhe, Samchon. I became too talkative already."

"It's okay, Princess. I really love listening to all your wonderful stories and I am happy too that you had such a great time with Myungsoo. You should go out with the boys more often. I think you have been a very good influence on them." he laughed. "Anyway, I just called to check on you. Sorry for calling very late though. I was so busy the whole day and I couldn't sleep until I hear your voice." he added.

"It's okay, Uncle. I am happy that I was able to hear your voice as well." I told him.

"Anyway, remember that you need to go to Woollim this morning, okay?" he said. "Your training will officially start today. I already gave your schedule to Hyoan and I already told him the things that you should be focusing on. Since you are just starting and you don't have a manager yet, so it is Hyoan who will be taking care of you for the mean time. You already meet him, right?" he asked.

"Yes, uncle. I already met him two days ago here in the dorm. Hyoan Oppa is quite very nice and he is funny." I told him.

"It seems like you will have a nice relationship with him. Anyway, he will tell you more about your schedule later. Also, I don't want you to be surprised with it because with your talent, I know that your training period is just going to be quite short." he said.

"Are you sure about that, Uncle? I think you are putting too much faith on me." I asked him.

"Hyena, I am not saying these things because you are my niece, but I am saying this because I was quite impressed with your talent and I believe that you will definitely do well in the industry." he said.

"Thank you for believing in me, Uncle. I promise that I won't let you down. I will do my best to make you proud." I told him.

"You don't have to say that, Princess. I am already proud to say that you are my niece." he said. "Anyway, I have to go now. Again, I'm sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep. You should go back to bed, so that you could have enough rest because you will surely need it. You have a lot of things to do starting today." he added.

"Arrasso, uncle. You should take some rest, too. Take care of yourself and remember that I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, Hyena. I guess I'll see you in a few weeks. I think my trip would be shorten because I miss you already. Bye, my Princess!" he said as he dropped the call.

I felt so energized after I heard uncle's voice. I am so lucky that I was able to meet him. Despite everything that happened in my life, I guess you can still consider myself indeed lucky. As they said, everything happens for a reason. I know that there will be a lot more things in store for me, so I guess I just need to embrace them.

I put down the phone and placed it on my dresser. I looked at the clock and I noticed that It was already 02:30 in the morning. It seems like we talked for quite a long time. Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to prepare breakfast for everyone.

"Hyena, let's do things one step at a time." I told myself.

I have to organize my thoughts first because s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter