Twenty Two - At the Dorm

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

We were already done eating dinner with Hyena and Jungyeop hyung. We already arrived in the dorm, but I still feel like I am on Cloud Nine. I am really happy because I was able to spend the whole day with Hyena. Shopping with her is indeed fun. Dinner was quite interesting, too. Though I was not sitting next to her in the restaurant, but the mere fact that I could stare at her makes my heart really beats faster.

Jungyeop hyung told us that she'll be staying with us for a month in the dorm. Well, I better clean the room that she will be using now. Actually, we have four rooms in the dorm. Woohyun hyung and Sungkyu hyung share the same room. It is actually the largest room here. Then, Hoya hyung, Sungyeol and Sungjong are in another room, while Dongwoo hyung and I both have a room to ourselves. Well, we won the game fair and square, so I guess we are both lucky to have our own rooms.

Anyway, I guess I have to share a room with Dongwoo hyung for a month. Hyena could use my room because it is better compared to Dongwoo hyung's room. I bet we need the whole day to organize all of Dongwoo hyung's things. 

Well, I better discuss it with them first.

I hurriedly got out of my room and looked for all of them. Luckily, they were all in the living room watching TV. "Hyung!" I called Sungkyu hyung. As expected, four of my hyungs looked at me. Well, I didn't mention any name that's why.

"What is it, Myungie?" Sungkyu hyung asked.

"Aisshhh. Don't call me that, hyung." I said as I took my seat next to Sungyeol.

"I will call you whatever name that I want to and besides I really like that name." he said as he pouted his lips.

"Hajima! Stop that!" Woohyun hyung told him as he and Hoya hyung threw pillows at him.

"Yah!" he said as he told them to stop. "Seriously, what is it Myung?" he asked me in a serious tone.

"Well, Jungyeop hyung said that Hyena will be with us, right? I was just wondering what room is she going to use?" I asked them.

"Well, there are four rooms here." he said as he drew it on a piece of paper. "Well, Woohyun and I share one room. Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong are in another room. Then, that leaves you and Dongwoo who both have a room by yourselves. If you think about it, one of you should give up his room for a month or so." he said.

"Well, it's okay for me to share rooms. Myungsoo and I were roommates back then anyway." Dongwoo hyung said.

Whew! I am glad that Dongwoo hyung said that. 

At least I don't need to convince him.

"If that's okay with him. Myungsoo?" Dongwoo hyung looked at me.

I smiled at them and showed them my dimples. "Well, I am happy to give up my room for a month."

"Okay then that's settled. Myungsoo will move to Dongwoo's room starting tonight." Sungkyu hyung said. "Will you need help to fix your room, Myungie?"

"I think I just need help in arranging some things in my room. As you all know that it is always clean, so I don't need to clean it again. I just have to move some of my clothes and other stuff in Dongwoo hyung's room." he answered.

"I'll help, hyung." Sungjong raised his hand.

"Myung?!" Sungyeol called me.

"Yes, Sungyeol-lie?" I looked at him.

"I will help, too." he smiled at me. "Aren't Hyena's things still inside your car?"

I nodded at him.

"Why are they there?" Hoya hyung asked.

"Yes, I almost forgot to tell you guys about it." I said. "Well, me, Sungyeol-lie and Hyena went shopping this afternoon."

"Heol!" Sungjong pouted his lips. "You went shopping without me?"

"Neh! Sorry, maknae!" I told him as I pat his head. "We picked her up in the hospital because Jungyeop hyung asked us to. Then, he told us to buy some of the things that she will be needing."

"Don't be sad, Sungjong." Sungyeol wrapped his arms around the maknae's shoulder. "We can always go shopping with Hyena one of these days."

I looked at him to see his reaction and I was relieved that he is smiling now.

"Will both of you accompany me in getting her things?" I asked them.

"That's settled." Sungkyu hyung said all of a sudden. "We better get to work so that everything will be settled."

 

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

Sungkyu's POV

We just arrived from our dinner with Jungyeop hyung. Finally, we were able to meet his niece. I am really happy because finally Hyung-nim was able to find his family. Though it was a bit sad because he lost his brother, but at least he still has his niece, Hyena. I know that he really did his best to look for his family. 

Our CEO is a very nice man and he was so close to us that he doesn't want us to call him neither Sajjangnim nor Sir. He gets angry everytime we call him that. He wants us to call him Hyung instead. Until now, I am still adjusting to it because you know how I feel about respecting other people who are older than me.

Back when we were starting, he told us about his past. On how hard he worked hard just to put up his own Entertainment Company. He gave up everything for this company, for Woollim Entertainment. 

Actually, we didn't do that well with our first two mini albums. Though we were recognized by a lot of people because of our Scorpion Dance, but it was not enough to make us really famous.

Though that was the case, he still did his best to provide everything for us. I remembered during our trainee days, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun and I also lived in his house for a few months because we didn't have enough money to rent a dorm for everyone. We also did shoot one of our MVs in his house just to save money. The company was really struggling that time. 

I remembered the time when he called us for a meeting. He told us about what is happening in the company. He said that he will be giving us our last shot. We will be having our first full album. We were so happy about it, but we were also very nervous because he said that it might be the last album that we will be doing as a group. If we don't make it to the top, we will have no choice but to disband. He even sold his old house just to produce our first full album.

We did everything that we could to make our name be known. We even promoted on the streets of Seoul. Everyone knows it as we showed it in one of our reality shows, INFINITE Sesame Player. Luckily, all our hard work fade off. Our song, BE MINE (내꺼 하자 - Naekkeo Haja) became a hit and we even got our 1st Win in Mnet's M! Countdown. 

Our album, OVER THE TOP became really successful.

INFINITE became known not just in South Korea, but all over the world. 

       

We were unknown idols back then, but now almost everyone knows us. We now have money to buy our own houses, but we still choose to rent a very nice dorm for the 7 of us. We all like to be together. That's how close everyone got. 

Anyway, Hyena seems to be a very nice girl. I like her actually. Don't get me wrong. I like her like as a little sister. Well, I found out a lot of things about her today and as I got to know her, it made me feel a bit overprotective towards her. 

She recently just lost her parents and she's now all alone. 

Well, not anymore because Jungyeop hyung is there and so are the members of INFINITE. Why do bad things happen to good people? I don't understand that.

I found out today that she was also the girl that Woohyun and Sungyeol saved in the hospital. Hyun-nie saved her also when she tried to kill herself by jumping at the rooftop of the hospital. Those things make me want to take care of her more. Not just because she is hyung's niece, but it's because I somewhat feel that I should be be doing this. Also, I don't want Woohyun and Sungyeol's efforts to save her be wasted. 

I also noticed that Woohyun seems to like her. What made me say that? First, I saw him hold her hands under the table during dinner. 

Don't tell anyone that I saw that. 

At first, I was a bit shocked when I saw it, because Woohyun is not like that towards girls. Well as you know, the boys have been teasing him about Kei for the longest time already, but he remained uninterested. He knew that Kei likes him a lot, but he didn't take advan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter