Three - The Accident

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

"Omma.. Appa.. Kaja! We will be late for our flight!" I shouted happily.

I am really excited about this trip. Every year, we always make sure to have our family trip. Two years ago, we went to Paris, France. I really liked it there. I saw a lot of beautiful things, and I really fell in love with the Eiffel Tower the most. I want to go back there again!

Then last year during Spring, we went to Jeju Island. It was so beautiful there. The beach looks very beautiful, and we even climbed Mt. Halla. I really fell in love with that place. How I wish I could go back there again next year. I think I have to beg dad again for that. Well, he can't resist my charm once I showed him my aegyo.

Anyway, I have no time to complain because what more can I ask for. We will be going to Greece this year.

Yehey! Greece, here I come! I'm so excited.

"Appa!!!" I shouted louder.

"I'm just here. Do you really need to shout!" he said while laughing.

"Omo! Omma, you are wearing the necklace that I gave you." I beamed as I saw the lovely necklace hanging from her neck.

"Of course. You gave me this, so I will wear it proudly." she said as she tucked her necklace under her shirt.

I was so happy that my parents are wearing the presents that I gave them. I spent half of the money I got from my part-time job last summer just to buy them.

Anyway, I looked at dad as he put all our things in the car's trunk. Mom was also really excited about our trip, too. You can see it in her expressions, and she was smiling non-stop since this morning. Looking at my parents makes me feel happy. I can't help but envy their love for each other. I wish I could meet someone as handsome, and as caring as dad. I know I have my flaws, but I hope that my future boyfriend, or my future husband would accept me, and love me just like how my dad loves my mom.

Wahhh.. What am I thinking?! Boyfriend?! Husband?!

Dad will definitely freak out if he knew what I was thinking. Believe it or not, at 18, I am still not allowed to date anyone. Well, there is just one guy that he approved of. Remember what I told you about my childhood friend, Yong Oppa?! My parents really like him ever since they moved to the house next to us. My dad is really strict with me when it comes to boys. He doesn't let me go out the house unless Yong Oppa was with me. When Oppa went back to Japan, he got even stricter. Could you believe that he even didn't let me go to my school's prom? I know I was just like 15 at that time, but I am old enough to know what I should, and should not do.

Anyway, let me tell you a secret.

Shhh... Don't tell dad about it. Jebal!

I do have my fair share of suitors. Well, I do have the looks. LOL! Ever since I was in elementary, a lot of people had been captivated with my beauty.

Then why don't I have a boyfriend?! Well aside from the fact that I am not allowed to date, I think I haven't found the right person. Someone who will make my heart beat crazily like what I felt for someone before. Yes, I used to be in love with someone, but unfortunately he's not around anymore. I don't know if he still remembers me. Okay, I admit it, I had this huge crush with Yong Oppa. Who wouldn't?! Aside from the fact that he is really handsome, he is also very nice, and he was always there for me whenever I need him. I seriously fell in love with him. Just when I gathered all my courage to confess to him, he told me that his family had to go back to Japan. Well, you already know that I got so heartbroken because of it so I decided to just keep those feeling bottled-up inside me. From then on, I made a decision that I will wait for the right person. Call me idealistic, but I want my first boyfriend to be my last. Besides, I don't want to be in a relationship where love doesn't exist, and I also don't want to keep any secrets from my parents.

Well, I do have crushes in the university, but it's not enough to be in a relationship. Besides, who needs boys, when I already have 7 handsome boyfriends.

Seven?! Hahaha! Don't get me wrong. They are only my boyfriends in my dreams.

Seriously, aside from my first heartbreak, one of the reasons why I am still single is because I haven't found a person just like my dad. Well, I guess my standards in guys are so high because I think my dad is really one-of-a-kind. Aside from that, imagine me comparing them with the seven guys of INFINITE.

No wonder, I still don't have a boyfriend. I guess I will be like this for a long time.

I guess you are all wondering what my dream guy is like. Well, I'll tell you about it, just don't tell anyone, arrachi?! Especially dad.

Yakso?!

If he finds out, I know he will surely lock me up in my bedroom.

Well, here it goes. Let me tell you about my BOYFRIENDS.

First, I want a guy who is like KIM SUNGKYU.

Someone who is always reliable, and who has great leadership skills. Someone who has a wonderful personality, and someone with brains, accompanied with wit. Who wants to have a dumb boyfriend, anyway?! I want a person who I can talk to about anything under the sun. Sungkyu is INFINITE's leader. I want someone who can be as responsible as him.

Next, I like someone who is like JANG DONGWOO.

I like someone who has a pure heart, and someone who can be sensitive enough to know what I feel even though I don't say anything. Someone who only have eyes for me and a man who will always be there whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter