Fifteen - A New Hope

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

I was so dead tired. We danced a lot of times that I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I badly needed to rest, or I might not be able to walk again.

This morning, Sungkyu hyung went to Jungyeop hyung's office to talk to him about the plan that we talked about with Sungyeol, and Sungjong. While he was doing that, I really don't know what to do, so I roamed around the building. Then I remembered that Dongwoo, and Hoya were supposed to be here because they will be helping LOVELYZ with their choreography. So, I decided to go there to see how they were doing. When I saw they they seem to be seriously practicing, I decided to leave. I was in the mood to practice playing the piano. I am not yet that good, so I needed to practice harder.

As I was about to leave, I accidentally bumped into Ji Ae, and she asked me to join them. I was supposed to refuse and tell her that I want to practice by myself, but unfortunately she, and Hoya forced me to enter the room, and join them in helping LOVELYZ with their dance moves.

We danced all afternoon as we tried to help the girls the best way that we can. We showed them how sync INFINITE is when it comes to dancing. Well, we are known as the Kings of Synchronization, and Knife-Like Dance Choreography after all.

In between dance practices, Hoya, and the girls of LOVELYZ were all teasing me, and Kei. I actually felt a bit uncomfortable, but what can I do. I couoldn't directly say in front of them to stop, and that I don't like Kei. I couldn't bring myself hurt her feelings just like that. The only person who could understand me in this room is Dongwoo. He knows how I really feel towards Kei. He looked at me as he shook his head. I know that he wanted to say something, but like me, he can't do anything about the issue as well. The girls are going to debut soon, and a heartache is the least thing that Kei should have right now.

After the break, we decided to continue. We were showing them a dance move, when Ji Ae pushed Kei towards me.

"Oppa! Kei here is having a difficult time with some parts of our choreography. Please show her what she needs to do." she said as she smiled broadly.

Kei was blushing, "Oppa, sorry about that! Ji Ae unnie is very playful today. I already told her to stop it, but she won't listen to me. She keeps on doing it over, and over again."

I just looked at her, and try to smile, "It's okay Kei. I know Ji Ae very well, and I must say that she's a bit hard-headed. Right now, she's just being playful. I guess we can't blame her for being herself. Anyway, what are you having problems with?" She told me about it, and I tried to help her out. We also talked about a lot of things like the proper way of singing while dancing. It seems like we have a lot of things in common. We both love singing, and we are both the main singers of our group. We also are both in charge of doing aegyo in our group.

We continued dancing non-stop for the next 4 hours. After that, we all decided to finish, and let the girls get ready for their vocal training.

Finally!

I was about to go to the bathroom when I saw Sungkyu hyung entered the Practice Room.

"Hyung!" I called him.

"Woohyun-nah!" he said. "I have good news for you. Jungyeop hyung accepted your proposition. He said we just need to discuss it with the other boys. Kaja! Let's call them!"

Sungkyu hyung was about to get his phone to call them, when Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere. "What do you need to tell us?" he said as he walked towards us.

"Ahhh!" I shouted. "Myungsoo, I swear. Someday, you're going to be the cause of my death." I told him as I was holding my chest. Myungsoo being himself was laughing out loud while clapping his hands.

"Yah! I didn't know that you were already there, Myungsoo." I added.

"For your information hyung, I had been knocking at the door for quite sometime now, but I guess you two were talking about something serious that's why you didn't even notice me." he said as he tried to calm down.

"By the way, where are the others?" Sungkyu hyung asked.

"We're here!" Dongwoo shouted. He entered the room followed by Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. He was holding a plastic bag. He was smiling broadly as he gave it to Sungkyu hyung. When he opened it, it was a tub of our favorite ice cream.

I looked at Sungkyu hyung, and I felt relieved as I saw him smiling. He just nodded at us, and motioned us to go ahead. We shouted out loud because we were all so happy that Sungkyu hyung allowed us to eat ice cream today. Usually, he will nagged at us because we need to watch what we eat. I think I need to enjoy it while it last because we need to undergo a strict diet soon because of our comeback.

We ate quietly as we all gathered inside Practice Room 2. "Hyung! What do you want us to talk about?" Myungsoo was the first one to ask. We were sitting in a circle.

"Well, Sungjong and Sungyeol already know about this." he said as he looked at them seriously. "Well, this is about the woman that Woohyun, and Sungyeol helped a few days ago. The good news is that she's already awake, but there was another incident that happened to her this morning."

I looked at them for their reactions, but they just remained quiet.

"Well, she tried to end her life, and luckily, our boy, Woohyun was there when it happened. He was able to save her again for the second time." he continued.

"Chincha?!" Hoya gasped.

"Neh, Hoya!" I told him. "Dr. Heechul asked me a favor if I could look afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter