Sixteen - It's You!

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

I woke up quite early today for I am in charge in making today's breakfast. After I showered, I went straight to the kitchen. Since all of them were still sleeping, I decided to brew some coffee for Sungyeol, and prepare some orange juice for the other members.

Well, Sungyeol is quite addicted to coffee. I already told him to quit drinking coffee, but he was still doing it. Actually, his coffee addiction started when he wanted to shed away his choding image. It was okay at first, but it was somewhat affecting his health already. He said he will try his best to do it, but he can't seem to stop right away.

I looked inside the fridge to see if I have enough oranges for today. Luckily, there are still quite a lot left, and I also have all the other ingredients that I need for today's breakfast.

I decided to cook some eggs, pancakes, bacon, ham, and everything that the boys like. I don't know why, but it seems like I am in a very good mood today. As I finished cooking, I heard the door opened. It was Sungkyu hyung.

"Good morning, hyung!" I happily greeted him.

"Wow! That smells good, Woohyun-nah." he said. He looked at me suspiciously, "Are you planning something again? Why are you so energetic this morning?" he asked.

I was about to answer when the other members entered the kitchen. "Daebak! My favorite!" Sungyeol shouted as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Wow! Everything smells so good." Sungjong said.

Myungsoo stood beside me, and smiled widely at me showing his dimples. "Hyung, are you okay? Are you sick?"

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" I told him. "How could you say that? I just cooked a delicious breakfast for all of you, and yet, you are questioning me like that." I pretended that I was hurt.

"Mianhe, hyung!" he said as he hugged me. "I was just teasing you." he pouted his lips.

I laughed really hard. Everyone was looking at me. "Nah! I was just kidding. Go ahead, and help me bring everything now in the dining room, so that we could start eating already."

Everyone seems to be in a good mood as we eat our breakfast. Since Sungkyu hyung was already released from the hospital, we decided to spend our time together for we will be very busy for the next coming months. As we were talking, Sungkyu hyung's phone rang.

"Neh, hyung!" he answered. "Woohyun? Chakaman! I will give the phone to him."

He handed me his phone, but before I answered, I looked at him. "Nugu? Who is it?" I asked him.

"It's Jungyeop hyung." he said. "He said he wanted to talk to you. He was trying to call you, but you were not answering your phone."

I took my phone out of my pocket, and look at it. I saw that he really did call me a lot of times. Ahh... My phone was in silent mode that's why I didn't hear it ringing.

I was a bit scared as I put the phone near my ears. I know I didn't do anything wrong lately, right?

"Hyung?!" I said.

"Woohyun-nah!" he said on the other line. "I need to talk to you about something. Please see me in my office this afternoon. You may also bring the other boys with you."

"Neh, hyung!" I said.

The boys all gathered in my back. They were all eavesdropping a while ago in our conversation.

"What does he want, hyung?" Sungjong asked as I return the phone to Sungkyu hyung.

"I really don't know. He just said that he needed to talk to me, and he wanted you guys to tag along as well." I said.

"Okay, guys!" Sungkyu hyung ordered. "Let's all prepare now. We need to go to the company building this afternoon."

"So, who's going to go first?" Hoya asked.

"You know what to do?" Dongwoo happily shouted. "Let's start!"

"Gawi, bawi, bo!" we all said as we try to determine who will go first in the shower.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Hyena's POV

I woke up early today, and Dr. Heechul said that I will be discharge this morning. I am a bit scared because I don't know what will happen once I step out of this hospital. Yesterday seems like a dream. I met my uncle, and he said that he will take care of me. I didn't know if I should believe him or not. He said that he will pick me up later. I don't know if he was serious when he said that he will be taking me in.

I was already fixing my things when Uncle Jungyeop entered the room. I was relieved when I saw him. I am happy that he kept his promise.

He went to my side, and said, "Are you ready with your things?"

I was about to answer his question when his phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" he said.

I wonder who he was talking to. He looked so serious. Is he okay?

"Samchon?" I asked him as he put down the phone. "Is everything okay? You looked a bit worried."

"Well, that's my secretary. She said that I have an urgent meeting that's scheduled today. I asked her if she could reschedule it, but unfortunately she couldn't. I really have to go, and attend this because it is really important." he said. "Mianhe, Hyena. Don't worry, once I'm done with the meeting, I'll pick you up." he said when he saw that I looked a bit upset.

Actually, I was a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to spending time with him. I want to know more about him, and I think by doing that, it will somehow help me know more about my uncle.

"It's okay, samchon." I told him. "You said that it was an important meeting, so go ahead and don't worry about me."

He seems to be hesitating in leaving me because he was just standing beside my bed. He seems to be thinking about something. "I know what to do." he said. "Wait, I'll just call someone."

He got his phone again, and called someone. I wonder who it was. After a few minutes, he went beside me again. "Again. I am really sorry, Hyena. I didn't expect that the meeting will be this morning. I though that the meeting is going to be later this evening, or even tomorrow. Mianhe." he apologized for the nth time today. "Don't worry, I already talked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter