Five - Ready to Help

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun' s POV

"Hyung!" Sungyeol called me.

"Yah! What took you so long?" I shouted at him. It took him almost half an hour in the bathroom.

"Mianhe, hyung." he said. "Sorry, I think I got an upset stomach. I think it is because of what you cooked this morning." he added.

Aish! This choding! He really likes teasing me.

"Yah!" I exclaimed. "Why are you blaming the food that I cooked? You should be blaming yourself because you ate a lot this morning. You almost ate everything without leaving anything for our maknaes, Myungsoo and Sungjong."

"Hahaha! Mianhe, hyung!" he smiled. "What can I do for you to forgive me for accusing you of such thing?"

I looked at Sungyeol, and smirked at him.

"Yah! What's with that smile?" he asked me nervously. "I don't like that smile! It makes me really nervous. The last time you did that, I almost got in trouble with Sungkyu hyung, and Dongwoo hyung."

I automatically put my arms around his shoulder. "Sungyeol-lie! My sweet Yeollie!" I said as I was showing him my best aegyo. "Do you really want to make me happy? Don't worry everything is going to be okay. I can assure you that."

"Whatever you say, hyung. As long as Sungkyu hyung won't be mad at me, I am in." he said.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Sungyeol's POV

"Why did I let him sweet talk me in doing this?" I told myself as the nurse tried to get my blood. I am already sweating like crazy here, but of course I have to act cool in front of her, or else my image will be ruined. Imagine reading this in different entertainment news portals:

K-POP Idol Lee SUNGYEOL (INFINITE), Fainted in a Hospital

Wahhh! I can't let that happen. I maybe the group's choding, but I don't want to let other people, aside from my members, and Jungyeop hyung, to know about my fear of needles. It is one of my deepest and darkest secrets.

"Hyung! Why did I have to do this? You know that I am very much afraid of needles. Aishhh?! I know you want to help, but why do I have to do this, too?" I whispered as I look at him so that I won't be able to see what the nurse was doing.

Woohyun hyung sat beside me as the nurse was already done getting two packs of blood from him.

Two packs! Phew! That's a lot. I am happy that I convinced him to just take a pack of blood from me.

"Sungyeol-lie, I am really sorry that I dragged you to do this." he said as he tried to calm my nerves.

" I just feel bad because the accident that we saw a while ago." he said patiently. "I think someone survived that accident, and she really needs our help. I hope you would forgive me."

"Arrasso, hyung. I understand your intentions. I will just try my best to conquer my fear." I beamed at him. "Hey! I want to help out, too. If this is the only way that I can do to help, I will do it."

"Gomawo, Sungyeol-lie." he said as he pat my shoulders.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Woohyun's POV

I am very happy that I was able to convince Sungyeol to help out. I am proud of him because even though he doesn't like needles, he was able to conquer his fear. I guess he really wanted to help that's why he did it. I think our choding is really a man now.

As I head to Sungkyu hyung's room, I cannot help but wonder about the young lady's condition now.

Oh! I forgot to tell you what were we doing in the hospital. Well, let me tell you the story behind it.

Last night, as I was preparing to sleep I noticed that Sungkyu hyung was so restless that he kept on tossing on his bed non-stop. Well, I am very close to him that's why I know with just one look that there was really something bothering him. I went to his side immediately, and I asked him what was wrong. As I looked at his face, I noticed that he seemed to be in pain. He was sweating a lot even though the AC in the dorm was in full blast. He told me that he was feeling nauseous. I put my hands against his forehead, and I noticed that he was burning up. So, I immediately ran to Hoya's room, and I asked him to look after hyung while I call our manager, Hyoan hyung. Luckily, he just lives near our dorm. I told him about hyung's condition. He told me to prepare his things because we will be bringing him to the hospital once he arrived.

Sungkyu hyung is not the type of person who likes to tell people that he's not feeling well. Most of the time he just deal with it by himself. Call him hard-headed, but he is always been like that. He doesn't complain about these kinds of things because according to him, he doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. He is our leader, so he doesn't want to worry us. So when he told me about his condition last night, I know there must be something wrong with him, and I was right.

To make things short, Sungkyu hyung was admitted here in the hospital last night. It turned out that he was a bit dehydrated, and it was because of too much fatigue. We just finished with our comeback, so we were so busy doing a lot of things. We just recently finished filming for Music Shows, not just as performers, but as MCs as well. We also filmed countless of variety shows, and CFs. I guess this is body's way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter