Thirty Nine - Breakfast and Letters (Part 2)

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV

Right after eating, I volunteered to wash all the dishes. Myungsoo hyung wanted to help me and so as Sungyeol hyung, but I told them to just rest for I know all my hyungs were really tired these days. We had been really busy lately. We just finished with our comeback, but aside from that we also had our individual activities that added to the stress and fatigue that we all felt during the promotion.

As you all know, Sungkyu hyung had been filming some episodes for Weekly Idol. If I am not mistaken, he is going to be filming the last episode today. He was a guest MC because Hyungdon hyung was on temporary leave because of some health reasons. He personally asked Sungkyu hyung's help for that, and hyung was so happy that he could help him. Then, I think Woohyun hyung was the busiest among the 7 of us. Aside from our group promotion, he was also has been very busy promoting a collaboration album with Key hyung. I am just happy that many people loves their duo, ToHeart. 

Well. I do adore both of them as well. They are really good friends and it clearly showed in all their performances that they enjoy being together. Don't get me wrong, Jungyeop hyung made sure that before our promotion, ToHeart's promotion is already finished, but unfortunately, there were still some activities that they needed to finish, so he had to juggle both promotions. Aside from that, he also had to film a web drama. Poor, hyung! He barely had time to sleep lately. I think he just have around 2 - 3 hours a day and I think he had a nosebleed the other night. Actually, he didn't tell anyone about it, not even Sungkyu hyung. I accidentally saw some traces of blood on his pillow when I woke him up to eat breakfast. I understand why he didn't tell anyone because for sure Sungkyu hyung will scold him and will tell, no demand should be the right word, our manager to let him have a day of rest.

As for others, Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo hyung were busy too filming their drama shows. They didn't have enough time to sleep as well. Sometimes their filming ends in the wee hours. I often wait for them until they come back home. I can't sleep knowing the fact that some of my hyungs are still outside our dorm. As for Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung, they are currently recording an album. Jungyeop hyung decided to finally form an INFINITE sub-unit and I think they will be called INFINITE H. They are going to be releasing a mini album as soon as our promotion end. So, both are so busy as they are so hand-on with what they are doing. Dongwoo hyung is even co-writing every song in their album. Not that he was doing that with our group's own songs. Well, I can't wait to hear their songs. I know it will be a great album. Aside from that, what makes Hoya hyung so busy is because he was invited to join a dancing show, Hit The Stage. He was so excited about it, and he is indeed doing well.

How about me?

Don't get me wrong. I was tired from filming as well. I recently joined the cast of a variety show and I am really having fun doing it. It was just really tiring because I had to juggle the group and individual schedules. Also, I have to admit it that it felt a bit boring without my crazy hyung around. I am so used to them, that I keep on missing their company.

Luckily, today we have a day off from all our promotions and schedules. Well, not everyone, for some still needs to do some filming today, but at least it will not take the whole day to finish them. As you know, we are going to be busy soon because we will be having our 1st World Tour. Our schedule will be hectic again because of the various dance practice and vocal rehearsals that we need to do. This is going to be our group's first major tour, so we all have to give our best.

Anyway right now, I am not sure where all my hyungs are. All I know is that Dongwoo hyung is going to be with Ailee Noona because she asked him a favor. Knowing Hoya hyung, he will probably be in Woollim's Practice Room by this time. He said that he needed to adjust the choreography of the song that he was going to be teaching Hyena. That is if ever she agreed to his request. Well, I know for sure Hyena will say yes to him.

Myungsoo hyung would probably be going out later because he needed to film more episodes of his drama because he needed to finish them before the World Tour. Poor, hyung! I know he's a bit tired because he often goes home very late and he had to wake up early the following day. You can even see that he has double eyelids lately. That is an indicator of how tired he is.

Sungyeol hyung is probably resting in his room right now because he had been feeling unwell lately. I hope his back is okay now. He had an injury during our last MV filming and I know that injury has been bothering him for quite a while now. He needs to rest because just like Myungsoo hyung, he also needs to finish filming the last few episodes of the drama that he is in.

As for Sungkyu hyung, as I told you earlier he will be going out for a recording. He will be filming his last episode as an MC for Weekly Idol. Woohyun hyung will surely be at the studio because he is into composing these days and for sure he is composing new songs. He was told to rest for the whole day because like Sungyeol hyung, he is also recovering from an injury. He broke his left shoulder during a futsal game in the last ISAC (Idol Star Athletic Championship) we participated in. He is just quite hard-headed and he insisted that he is doing okay.

As for me, I didn't have anything planned today. I just wanted to rest and sleep all day. I want my beauty sleep! Anyway, I just finished doing the dishes when my phone rang. I immediately wiped my hands and answered the phone without looking who was calling.

"Yoboseyo!" I said.

"Oppa..." the person on the other line shouted.

I put the phone far from my ears because the caller's voice was too loud.

Aishhh... Who could this be?!

I looked at my phone to see who was calling. I was a bit startled when I saw that it was Seolhyun who was calling me. Yes, Seolhyun of AOA.

"Yah, Seolhyun-ah! Please stop shouting! Your voice is too loud. My eardrums were almost shattered." I told her.

"Mianhe, Sungjong Oppa." she apologized.

"It's okay. Why did you call anyway? Is everything okay? Do you need some help?" I asked.

"Yes, Oppa. Today, we actually had some free time and I was just thinking if you are also free today." she said.

"Well, I don't have any schedule today as well." I casually said.

"That's great!" she screamed. "Well, I was just thinking if we could hang out somewhere." she asked shyly.

As I said, I didn't have anything planned today, so I agreed. "Okay! How about we met in NIT Cafe later at around 3:00 PM? Is that okay with you?"

"That's perfect, Oppa! I'll just meet you there later." she said happily. "Bye, Oppa!"

"Bye!" I said as I ended the call

I looked at my watch and I noticed that it's just 11:00 AM. I still have plenty of time left. I decided to go to my room and rest before I met Seolhyun.

You might be wondering how I got close with her. Well, it was actually because of Minhyuk hyung and Jungshin hyung of CN Blue. As you know CB Blue and Seolhyun are from the same company, FNC Entertainment. He and I got close because of a show that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter