Thirty Five - Dance Practice, Variety Shows - Wait, WGM?!

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

Wow, time flies really fast.

Four months had already passed and I must say that it was a bit of a rollercoaster ride.

A lot of things happened and I am happy to say that seldom that I have panic attacks. Well, it's been months, since I had one. Anyway, just like what Uncle Jungyeop said during one of his late-night phone calls to me (Well, he has this habit of calling me at midnight every day. Does he even sleep? LOL!), he went home earlier than I expected. According to him, he was able to make his trip shorter because he was able to close the deal earlier than usual. Well, that's what he was claiming, but we all know that he can't live without me by his side now. Knowing him, he probably worked all day and all night, just to finish everything that he needed to do. It's not that I am complaining, I just find his reactions cute. He is really like my dad! Dad is always like that whenever we are going to be having our annual vacation. Procrastinating as best as he could.

My life as a trainee is quite tiring, but it is actually good. The past months have been really. When I say busy, I mean busy. I needed to do a lot of things. Every day, I needed to undergo a lot of training. From vocal training to personality training to dance training and others. I had to learn a lot of things from the industry. Not that I didn't know it yet. I majored in Music, right?! But I was shocked to know that there were a lot of things I needed to consider once I was part of it. I had to learn how to take care of my outside appearance. As you all know, I am a bit boyish so I don't really care about what I wear. Sooyoung Unnie, my stylist, taught me everything that I needed to know. Well, almost everything because up until now, I sometimes still don't know what to do. She often scolds me whenever I go out because I was just wearing a training suit. She said, I needed to act and think like an idol now because there are many eyes that are looking at me.

That's scary! Being an idol means you already gave up your privacy.

Aside from the usual dance practices that I always do every day, I also had vocal coaches to improve my singing techniques. Everyone in Woollim has been so nice to me and I am really overwhelmed with it.

I also have a new manager now. I miss Hyoan Oppa. He has been very nice to me, but he said that he can't take care of me anymore because he has to do a lot of things. He is quite busy handling INFINITE's schedule as they became more and more popular. Well, I totally understand his situation because he had to handle seven (7) very restless boys. With Sungyeol Oppa alone, you will indeed be very tired. What more handling all 7 of them. They can be quite a headache. Uncle Jungyeop decided to hire a new manager for me. By the way, his name is Kim Woobin and I call him Woobin Oppa. He is quite handsome and he's tall as well. I think he is even taller than Sungyeol Oppa. He is also much older than me. I think he is older than Sungkyu Oppa by 3 years and I got really close to him since we are always together. He knows everything about me and even my secrets. He treats me not just as a talent, but as a younger sister.

I also have a lot of new friends in Woollim now. I made friends with Daeyeol Oppa, who is Sungyeol Oppa's  younger brother. Well, let me tell you about our first meeting. It was really funny.

       

When I first saw him, I really thought he was Sungyeol Oppa. One day when I was on the way to my dance practice, I saw him walking in Woollim. Since I haven't seen INFINITE for quite some time, I got really excited. I literally ran towards him and back hugged him. He was so surprised with what I did. He was with his friends, Jangjun, Donghyun and Sungyoon at that time and they were also so shocked with what I did. When they recovered, they kept on teasing him. I got a bit confused when they did that. Sungyeol Oppa is their sunbae and yet they were acting like that. So, I let go of him and looked at his face. I was really embarrassed when I realized that it was not Sungyeol Oppa. I apologized to him and told him that I thought he was Sungyeol Oppa. He just smiled at me and introduced himself. So from then on, Daeyeol Oppa and the other Woollim Boys (That's their group's temporary name.) became my friends. It was a bit expected since we are all almost in the same age group.

I heard they will be debuting soon as well, so I am very happy when I heard that.

       

When I am not with Woollim Boys, you can find me hanging out with LOVELYZ as they became my friends as well, especially Kei Unnie and Ji Ae Unnie. Their group name really suits them and they are actually really lovely, sweet and nice. Ji Ae Unnie is just like Sungjong Oppa. She is very playful and funny. I used to be very jealous of her before because she had been with INFINITE during their debut days.

As for Kei Unnie or Jiyeon Unnie (Jiyeon is her real name, but she prefer that I call her Kei Unnie instead.), I couldn't help but envy her. She looks like a living doll and I really adore her. I often feel insecure whenever I am with her. A lot of people says I am beautiful, but I am not that confident.

I also found out from Jisoo Unnie that she likes Woohyun Oppa. When I heard that, I felt quite sad because as you all know, I am secretly in love with him.

Who am I if you compare me with her? Also, they look good together. I heard a lot of INSPIRITS ship them.

       

Ahhhh! I am becoming frustrated already. It looks like I have to bury this feelings inside me forever. No one should know it. Well, my secret is safe with Woobin Oppa.

Yes, Woobin Oppa found out about my feelings for Woohyun Oppa. I told him not to tell a soul about it and I think he loves me so much just like her real sister, so he won't tell anyone about it.

As I said, I became really close to LOVELYZ because I often have my dance practice with them. Uncle Jungyeop even asked me if I could choreographed one of their songs (Candy Jelly Love). Of course, I immediately said yes to his request. I wouldn't miss that opportunity. I was really happy when he asked me that. I really worked hard for me to come up with a choreography that will suit the girls' bubbly personalities and I am very happy that a lot of people, including my Unnies appreciated it.

   

       

You may be wondering about INFINITE. Well, they had been very busy these days. They just recently had their comeback and I must say that it was very successful. Their song, LAST ROMEO became an instant hit. Their 2nd full album, Season 2, was sold out. They were topping the charts; locally and internationally. Almost all the members were so busy with their group and individual activities. I just feel a bit sad because I seldom see them anymore, but they sent me messages from time to time, so I can say that I am okay.

By the way, I also moved out of their dorm already. Uncle was a bit worried that the media might find out that I am living with them. He was afraid that a scandal might occur before my debut. Well, don't worry too much about me. Uncle Jungyeop got me my own dorm which is just in the same building as them. Also, LOVELYZ' dorm is just located at the same building as well and so as the Woollim Boys' dorm. In fact, they are just a floor below mine. So anytime that I want to meet any of them, I just go to their respective dorms. Anyway, I am just happy that Baby Soul Unnie allows me to stay in their dorm because according to Mijoo Unnie everytime Kei Unnie, Ji Ae Unnie and I are together, everything become chaotic. They even created a nickname for us. We are called as Woollim's "Three Musketeers".

Hahaha! Well, that's true!

Baby Soul Unnie often got scolded because of us and even their managers can't do anything about it. Also, I almost got in trouble one time with Uncle Jungyeop and there was even an instance that he even forbidden me to hangout with my Unnies. I just used my aegyo that's why he took back what he said.

As of now, I am currently preparing for my debut. I will not be a part of a group, but I will be a solo artist. That's too much pressure, but I guess I just need to believe in myself. I already able to record some songs, but until now, we are still discussing the concept of my debut album. Sooyoung Unnie suggested to Uncle Jungyeop to be y, but uncle refused it right away.

Well, I am not confident as well. Besides, I am just 18 years old (Korean age). I am still considered as a minor for in other countries, I am still 17. Also, I don't think I can't pull it off. As I said, I am not that confident.

So, they are still thinking about it. Uncle is quite hands on with everything. He also thought of different things that they could do so that people will get to know me. He made me audition for different CFs and I am happy that I was able to land some endorsements as well even though I haven't debuted yet. He also asked me to audition for a play, which I am considering since I love theater. Soon I will do it, but not now. The craziest thing he did was, he made me star in a music video.

My music video debut was quite successful for a lot of people got curious about me. I was even in the top 5 most searched people in Google, Naver, and Daum. I was a bit overwhelmed with that. How did it happened and whose music video was it? Well, it was none other than INFINITE's music video. Yes, I was the girl in their Last Romeo video. Luckily, I didn't get any anti-fans because of that. Well, Uncle Jungyeop said it is a good strategy since I will be making my debut very soon.

Fast forward to the present time. Hahaha!

Right now, I am in Woollim Building for another day of training. I just finished making some changes with one of the songs I recorded a few days ago. Actually, I feel a bit gloomy today. I don't know why, but I guess I am having another depression attack. Well, it's been quite a while since I felt this way. Maybe it was because I always make to a point to talk to Woohyun Oppa, especially at night. Though we seldom see each other, he always call or send me a message every day. Today is a bit odd because Woohyun Oppa hasn't called or texted me yet. I wonder where is he right now. Is he that busy?

As I said a while ago, I haven't talked nor seen the other INFINITE members as well. Sungkyu Oppa was quite busy with his musical. I heard he will be playing Dracula together with Lee Hongki of FT Island and Lee Sungmin of Super Junior. I have seen the teasers uploaded by INSPIRITS and I love it.

       

I know musicals can really be so tiring that's why I am worrying about him. Anyway, I am looking forward to that and I will definitely watch it. I'll ask Uncle Jungyeop if he could go with me. Or I could also ask Woohyun Oppa and pretend that we will go on a date.

Yah! Hyena! LOL.

As for Dongwoo Oppa and Howon Oppa. They are very busy, too. Well, I saw them the other day, but I didn't have time to hang out with them because they were busy recording the songs for their unit's album. Haven't I told you that they formed an INFINITE sub-unit already? They are called INFINITE H. They look so cool and I heard a lot of people are looking forward to this sub-unit.

Well, I consider myself as a fan already.

       

They included one of their songs in the Season 2 album and I really love it. Baby Soul Unnie sang it with them. Then this time, they are going to release their own album.

As for Sungyeol Oppa and Myungsoo Oppa, both are very busy in filming for their respective dramas.

       

They are now called idol actors and I am so proud of them. I must say that they are really good with what they are doing. Did you know that Sungyeol Oppa was a trainee under SM Actors before joining Woolim? He was supposed to debut as an actor. Myungsoo Oppa filmed a Japanese drama before. I remembered the others teasing him about it. Honestly, I got curious with it. I watched JIU and I got goosebumps while watching it. Just don't tell Oppa what I did because I know he might get uncomfortable with me. LOL.

Anyway though both of them are quite busy nowadays, they always make it to a point to visit me in my dorm. Or if they can't make it, they always ask someone to give me something. The othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter