Forty One - Will You Be My Dance Partner?

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

I woke up totally energized today. I am very happy because I prepared something special for my beloved INFINITE Oppadeul. Well, I really don't know what to do for them at first, then I just thought that since they were so busy these past few days, I would prepare something that would make them happy. As you know, INFINITE loves eating, so I decided to cook breakfast for them which I hope that they would like and I also wrote them letters, too. I actually felt a bit scared because I don't usually write letters to people, but I poured everything that is in my heart in each of those letters and I hope that they were able to read and appreciate them.

Well, I made sure that they could easily see them. Hahaha.

I got up from my bed even before my alarm sets off. I look at the time and it's just 09:00 AM, so I still have enough time to prepare. I fixed my bed and went to the bathroom to take a long shower. I need to prepare because I know that today is gonna be a long day for me. I had a lot of things scheduled today. If I remember right, this morning, I will have to do a photoshoot for a magazine and in the afternoon, I need to do do the final recording for my album.

After showering, I went to my closet to see what I could wear.

I think the outfit will be a great choice. The weather is great; it is a bit chilly. but it's not that cold, so I think the dress would be a perfect OOTD. I went to the dresser and put on a light make-up. After all the preparations, I hurriedly went to the living room, but I was startled because of a shadow that I saw. I was about to shout when suddenly I recognized who it was. It was Woobin Oppa. I got so scared because I thought I left my dorm's room open when I got in this morning.

I noticed that he haven't noticed my presence yet, so I happily skipped towards him. "Good morning, Oppa." I shouted as I hugged him.

"Wow! Someone woke up at the right side of the bed. Someone is very happy today." he said as he looked at me.

"Neh! I am so happy and I am ready for everything today." I told him.

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Stop that!" I whined. "I have to look good for the photoshoot today."

"Arasso. I was about to wake you up, and it's a good thing that you are already done preparing." he said. "So, are you ready to go?"

I simply nodded at him, but I told him to wait for me as I went back to my room to get my phone, my backpack and my wallet. When I went out, he instantly helped me with my backpack. We went to the parking lot and he also helped me get in the car.

"Gomawo, Oppa!" I told him.

He just smiled at me. "By the way, did you know that you almost gave me a heart attack early this morning?" he said as he went to the driver's seat.

I looked at him as I was confused with what he was saying.

"Sungkyu called me this morning to ask me about you and since I thought you were with them, I panicked." he said as he drove towards our location. "I looked everywhere for you and unfortunately, the last place I looked for was your dorm. It was so silly of me not to look for you there first."

I laughed at what he said. "I better call Sungkyu Oppa to inform him that I am now with you."

"It's okay! I already called him this morning and I told him that I found you." he said. "Besides you will be seeing them later because you will have a meeting with CEO Lee and INFINITE at 08:00 tonight."

"Okay!" I said.

With that, I just sat comfortably with the car seat and waited until we arrived at the location shoot. Upon arriving, the staff greeted me and took care of everything I need. They also pampered me with a lot of things. They even gave me an Eevee stuffed toy because they knew that I like it.

The photoshoot went smoothly. It was tiring because they have to take a lot of pictures. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT! I also have to sit down with some of their writers for they need to interview me. Despite the tiring shoot, I must say that I had fun because I learned a lot of things from the photographers. They were really surprised that I know a lot about photography, I told them that it was actually my dream to become like one of them. They were so amazed by that fact that they shared some of their secrets with me. 

I can't believe that I will be in the cover of a magazine despite the fact that I haven't even debuted yet. Well by the time it will be released, I had already debuted anyway.

When we were done with everything, I bowed at everyone and thanked them for all their hard work. After that, Woobin Oppa and I went to the van. The photoshoot took most of my day. I haven't even eaten lunch a while ago. Woobin Oppa scolded me when I told him about it. He asked me to eat something, but it's just that I am not in the mood to eat. I was really exhausted today, and I think he noticed that as well, so instead of nagging endlessly like he always do, Oppa just told me to take a nap. He didn't force me to eat anymore.

I did what he told me to do. I guess I was really so exhausted today because I didn't realize that I fell asleep right away. I was too sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I am not sure what was happening around me, I just felt that the van stopped. Then after a few minutes, I felt like I am being rocked to sleep. I really wanted to open my eyes to see what was going on, but I just couldn't. I just heard some people whispering.

Wait! I recognize that voice!

But that's impossible. We are still in the location shoot, right?

I wanted to ignore it, but when I suddenly heard someone laughing, I automatically opened my eyes. I was shocked when I saw that Woohyun Oppa was carrying me in his arms.

"Yah! Look what you've done, Dongwoo." he said. "You disturbed our princess' sleep."

"Mian!" he said while suppressing his laughter. "I couldn't help but laugh with what Hoya was telling me."

I turned to Woohyun Oppa and shyly looked at him. "Oppa, please put me down. You are still recovering from your injury. You can't carry me around like this." I begged him.

"Don't worry about me. I am okay, Princess." he said as he put me down the sofa and sat beside me. "See?! I was able to manage to carry you from the van until here. Besides, you are not that heavy. I can do this even the whole day."

"Okay! Anyway, where is Woobin Oppa?" I asked.

"He is talking to your uncle a while ago. I think they're going to be finished soon." Hoya Oppa said.

Right on cue, Woobin Oppa together with Uncle Jungyeop entered the room. "Finally, you are awake now." he said. "Thank you, Woohyun for waking up 'Ms. Sleeping Beaut' here."

"Yah, Oppa!" I shouted at him. "How could you do that to him? You know that he still has an injury."

"Mian, Hyena." he said.

"Are you okay, Woohyun?" It was Uncle Jungyeop who asked him. "Are your shoulders still bothering you?"

He politely shook his head. "Don't worry, hyung. I can manage it. I still have some painkillers in case it hurts." he told him.

"Okay, let's go to my office. We still have to wait for Sungkyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong to join us. We have some important matters to discuss and that includes your schedule, Hyena." he said as he looked at me.

"Neh!" the four of us said and nodded our head.

We followed him and once we arrived, we all sat down the sofa. I was seating between Dongwoo Oppa and Woohyun Oppa while Hoya Oppa was siting beside Dongwoo Oppa. I was still a bit dizzy because I woke up startled a while ago. Dongwoo Oppa noticed it, so he put his hands on my head and pulled me to lean on his shoulders.

"Do rest first. They are not yet here. I will just wake you up once they arrived." he whispered in my ears.

I did what he told me. I felt my body relaxed as I felt him massaging my hands. Dongwoo Oppa is indeed really nice. He always know how I feel even without me saying anything.

I don't know how long did I slept on his shoulders, but I got a bit startled because I heard a noise. "They are here." I heard Dongwoo Oppa said. I immediately opened my eyes and sat straight.

The door suddenly opened as the other four rushed inside. They bowed at everyone as they apologized for arriving late. I saw Myungsoo Oppa looking at me with a worried expression. I just smiled at him.

"You might be wondering why are you guys here?" Uncle Jungyeop said.

We didn't say anything. We just nodded our heads.

"Well, first we are going to be discussing about the upcoming series of concerts for INFINITE. This is not just in South Korea, but it will be in other parts of the globe. It's going to be entitled as INFINITE's 1st World Tour - One Great Step or OGS for short." he said.

Everyone shouted. We were so excited about the great news. According to Uncle, the tour is going to be good for 6 months. They will have concerts in 23 cities of 17 countries all over the world. They are as follows:

Southeast Asia
* Fukuoka, Tokyo, Kobe and Yokohama in Japan
* Bangkok, Thailand
* Jakarta, Indonesia
* Manila, Philippines
* Taipei, Taiwan
* Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* Guangzhou and Shanghai in China
* Singapore
* Hongkong

Europe
* Paris, France
* Italy
* Germany
* Poland

- London, United Kingdom

United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* San Jose

- Dubai, Saudi Arabia

Last stop - Encore Concert
* Seoul - Olympic Gymnastics Arena (KSPO Dome)

Just by looking at all those places makes me feel more dizzy. I think they will be busier than the usual and it made me feel a bit sad because I know that with this kind of schedule, I won't be able to see them for a long time, half a year to be exact. It not yet happening, but it makes me sad already.

I was still thinking of ways and different activities that I could do so that I won't miss them that much when Sungjong Oppa poked my side.

"Princess, is there something wrong?" he whispered.

I just smiled at him and shook my head.

"Hyena!" Uncle Jungyeop called me.

"Neh!" I answered.

"As I told you before, I want you to focus on your debut promotion because you will be doing a lot of things after that. You will be joining INFINITE in some of their concerts after your promotion. This will be a great opportunity for you to be exposed to the concert scene as well and also it will be helpfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter