Fourteen - Finally, We've Met!

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CEO Lee's POV

I looked at Sungkyu as he went out of my office. I am very happy on how he is handling the things that are happening with his team. I am lucky that I made the right decision to chose him as their leader.

Actually I feel very blessed, and grateful that all of them decided to sign in my company. I am very thankful for INFINITE because of what they did to the company. Back then, I almost closed it, and declared bankruptcy. I even thought of selling my house just for them. All thanks to INFINITE's hard work, and dedication, Woollim Entertainment is now one of the emerging companies here in South Korea. We now have a lot of trainees, and in a month or so, we will be debuting our very first girl group, LOVELYZ. I am also planning to launch a new boy group soon, and I am happy to say that Sungyeol's brother, Daeyeol is going to be a part of it.

I was thinking about what Sungkyu asked me a while ago. Is it really okay for me to approve his request? I guess I made the right decision because this is for Woohyun's sake. I really do care about that boy. He is multi-talented. He can sing, dance, act and compose songs. I know he still has a lot of things to offer for their fans, INSPIRITS and I don't want him to go back to his old self.

I went back to my desk after Sungkyu left. I remembered that I needed to call someone. I was about to call the detective that I hired to look for my brother, when suddenly my phone rang.

"Oh, Detective Jung!" I said as I realized it was him who was calling. "I was about to call you."

"I have good news for you, Mr. Lee." he said. "I found the hospital where your niece was taken."

"Really?! Where is it?" I asked.

"It's just in Seoul, and it is only a few blocks away from Woollim Entertainment." he said.

"That's great news! Thank you very much for everything that you did, Detective Jung. I just needed to do something, and once I am free, I'll go there right away to check on her. I also have to collect my brother's body, as well as his wife to be able to hold a memorial for them." I told him.

I feel relieved that my niece is still alive. I can imagine the trauma that she has right now. I want to ease the pain that she's feeling. I really want to see her because she's all that I have now. Despite my happiness, part of me is really sad because of what happened to my brother, Minwoo, and his wife, Hyejin. I've waited for many years just to see him again, but I guess it was a bit too late now. I need to take responsibility of a lot of things. I also need to prepare their last resting place.

I called some people to help me with all the things that I needed to do. Once I finished, I looked for my secretary, and told her that I will be going somewhere. In case someone looked for me, I told her to tell them that I have some urgent things to do.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Hyena's POV

"Gomawo." I said to the nurse as she finished checking my vitals. I was able to sleep well the whole morning, and I just woke up this afternoon when the nurse went inside my room.

After she left my room, I lay down my bed again. Everyone here is so nice to me. I guess they all pity me because of what happened to my parents. As I think about them, I couldn't help but cry. It is really painful, and I don't know what to do with my life. I felt scared because I am all alone now. I didn't know anyone because all I have are my parents and now they are gone.

I really felt devastated. I don't know what to do anymore. I keep on thinking about so many things, and they only makes me want to end my life again.

I was startled when I heard my room's door opened.

"Is she the one?" I heard someone said. I wonder who it was.

I quickly get up as I saw two men entered the room. Both of them went near my bed. I recognized one of them right away. It was Dr. Heechul. He visited me again this morning to check on my condition. My gaze was turned to the other man. I can't seem to recognize him, but there was something in him that seems very familiar. Actually, today is the first time that I saw him, but his features remind me of someone.

I looked at Dr. Heechul, and he smiled at me. I bowed at the person beside him, and he bowed back. I was really thinking hard on where did I see this man.

"Anyeong, Hyena-shi." Dr. heechul said. "How are you? Do you feel much better now?" he smiled.

"Neh!" I nodded at him. "I just feel a bit dizzy at times, and there were also some occasions when my head hurts a lot."

"Ah! That's actually normal." he said. "It is because you are suffering from post-traumatic stress. You will actually feel that way for quite sometime, but I can assure you that it will lessen as the days go by. In case that happened again, all you have to do is take some rest, or if the pain is too much for you to handle, just call the nurse, and they will give you some painkillers. Don't worry. I already instructed them about it."

I was listening to him the whole time, when I noticed the man beside him was just looking at me intently. He was just quiet the whole time D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter