Seventeen - My Hero, My Savior

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

I am really excited that I will be going home already. 

HOME, a four-letter word that means a lot to me. That word could easily makes me feel sad for it reminds me of  my parents who I just recently lost. But believe it or not, it also brings happiness for I will be having a new one because of my uncle.

Despite the excitement, I feel a bit sad because I didn't have the chance to see my savior. I am about to go home now and yet, he hasn't showed up. Dr. Heechul didn't want to disclose his identity. He said that he is a very private person. I tried my best to persuade him to tell me more about him, but he won't bulge. All I got is his name. Nam Woohyun...

Aishhh.. There are a lot of Nam Woohyun in South Korea. One of them is even my ultimate crush.

Anyway, he promised me that he will ask him if he could say anything about him to me. I hope he'll say yes.

Actually, I am really thankful to him because according to Dr. Heechul, he saved my life twice. Aside from saving me in the rooftop, the blood that they used for blood transfusion came from him and his friend. I think I really need to do something to meet him. Maybe, I will ask help from Uncle Jungyeop to help me find him. I know that he will help me.

What was his name again? Dr. Heechul said, it is Nam Woohyun. He even have the same name as my crush. If only he is the real Nam Woohyun. I will be very happy, if that becomes a reality.

I was daydreaming of what would my savior looks like when I heard someone knocked on my door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

I didn't hear any response. I just saw my room's door opened. It was Dr. Heechul and he is accompanied by a man whom I don't know. I couldn't see his face for he was wearing a mask and a cap. His eyes were the only thing that I could see, but despite that, I think he has the loveliest set of eyes that I've ever seen.

"Dr. Heechul?!" I said. "What brings you here? Oh, you are with someone. May I know who he is?" I asked as I pointed at the man.

"Well, you've been bugging me endlessly about the person who saved you, right?" he smiled at me. "Today, must be your lucky day for he dropped by this morning. Well, I told him about your request and luckily, he agreed and I also thought of introducing him to you."

"Heol! I would really appreciate it. I am really curious about it that's why I didn't stop bugging you until you tell me who he is. To tell you honestly, I was just thinking about him a while ago. I really want to meet him, so that I could thank him personally." I said.

I was looking at the man who is behind Dr. Heechul. He really looked familiar, but I can't seem to know where did I see him. I was about to ask Dr. Kim when he said something.

He gently pushed the man towards me. "Well, Hyena, here he is. I would like you to meet you savior, Mr. Nam Woohyun." he said.

I looked at the man as he remove his mask and his cap. I was so shocked when I realized who he was. "Omo! Is it really you? Mr. Nam Woohyun of INFINITE."

 

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

Woohyun's POV

I followed hyung when he entered Hyena's room. I was very nervous because this is the first time that we will be introduced to each other properly. I know I already saved her life twice already and I even held her very close to me, but still I don't know how will she react when she sees me.

I watched Heechul hyung and Hyena talked with each other. She said she's been wondering who saved her life and she really wants to meet that person. I am relieved that she sounded happy because I was afraid that she might hate me for it.

"Well, Hyena, here he is. I would like you to meet you savior, Mr. Nam Woohyun." he said as he gently pushed me towards Hyena.

She looked at me as I removed my mask and my cap. She looked really shocked. Maybe she realized who I am. Well, I almost forgot that she is an INSPIRIT, so I was 100% sure that she recognized me right away.

"Omo! Is it really you? Mr. Nam Woohyun of INFINITE." she asked.

"Anyeong!" I greeted her while smiling. I bowed at her. I don't know why I can't seem to say anything else.

"Heol! I can't believe it! When Dr. Heechul told me your name, I thought he was just kidding." she smiled shyly. "Anyway, I heard from Dr. Heechul everything that you did for me, Woohyun-shi. I really want to say thank you very much for everything. Gomapseumnida." she said as she bowed at me.

She almost stumbled when she did that. Luckily, I was near her, so I was able to catch her. "Gwenchana?" I asked her as I held her in my arms.

"Neh." she said. "Mianheyo. I still feel a bit dizzy, but I am okay now. Thank you once again, Woohyun-shi." she smiled.

"You don't need to be so formal, Hyena-shi. You can call me Oppa. Woohyun Oppa!" I said. I don't know why I said that. Maybe it was because I already feel comfortable talking to her.

"Neh, Woohyun Oppa." she said shyly. "Just call me, Hyena, too." she added. 

I looked at her and I noticed that her cheeks turned a bit red. She was actually blushing. 

Kyeopta! I tried to look away, so that she won't notice that I saw it.

"Hyena, I am very happy that you are now doing well now. I also heard from Heechul hyung that you already found your uncle. That's great news!" I told her.

"Neh, Oppa." she said. "Uncle Jungyeop has been very nice and I am actually very happy that I was able to find him."

"I am really happy with what's happening to you now. Well, it is nice to meet you, Hyena and I hope that this won't be the last time that we'll meet each other." I said.

"I am really happy to finally meet my savior. Gomawo, Woohyun-ah. Oh, I mean Woohyun Oppa and I would really like to see you again, too." she replied.

"I know that you don't have a phone with you, so I'll be giving you my number instead. You may reach me using this number. Please send me a message if you need help or if you just need someone to talk to. Remember that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter