One - Family Trip

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

"Rise and shine, my dear!" I heard mom say as she gently shook my body. "We're going to be late for our trip, and you don't want that to happen, right?" she repeated as she eagerly pulled me out of bed.

"Omma.. Please give me 5 more minutes. I want to sleep more." I said in a groggy voice.

(Here's how my bedroom looks like!)

I was about to climb back my bed, when dad happily entered my bedroom. He looked at mom. She just smiled at him as she shook her head. I thought they would let me sleep more, but I got startled when dad tickled me.

"Wahhhh... Appa stop it." I said as I tried my best to stop him.

"I won't stop unless you get your lazy off from your bed." dad said as he tickled me some more.

"Arrassoyo, Appa! I will go to the bathroom, and get ready." I exclaimed as dad stopped tickling me.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked while trying to clear my mind.

"Well, your dad and I had been planning something for you. Then yesterday, we come up with the idea to go on a vacation together. We decided to go to one of your favorite places on Earth." mom said happily while she was fixing my bed.

"Really?! Where are we going?! Don't tell me..." I said as I looked at her with my puppy-sad eyes.

"Hahaha! As if you don't know. It's one of your favorites... You even kept bugging us to go there last year." she said. 

"Does that mean...?" I asked.

"Yes, my dear! We will go to Greece today, and we will stay there for a week." she exclaimed as she hugged me tightly.

"Assa! Thanks, Omma! Finally, I will be seeing one of my dream destinations here on Earth. I can't wait to take tons of pictures of the beautiful sunset there." I shouted with joy.

Oopps... Sorry for being rude. I forgot to introduce myself. 

My name is Park Hyena. I am 18 years old, and I am an only child of Park Minwoo, and Lee Hyejin. I am still currently studying, and I'm in my last year in the university. I will be graduating in a few weeks from now. You might ask how come I am already graduating in college. I am just 18. Well, that's because I got accelerated for quite a few times when I was young.

Beauty and brains.. LOL..

I am so excited about my graduation because I want to get a job, and help my parents. I wanted to apply in an Entertainment Company. Well, I haven't decided which company would I go to. It can be anywhere. It can be in YG Entertainment, or it can also be in JYP Entertainment, or even in SM Entertainment. Well, they are known as the Big 3 in the music industry. Or I can also apply in FNC Entertainment, or in Big Hit Entertainment, or in even in Cube Entertainment. It can also be in Glorious Entertainment, or even in Woollim Entertainment. Well, the possibilities are endless. Well honestly, I haven't really thought of any specific entertainment company that I really want to go to. I haven't made up my mind yet. So I guess I have to think about it carefully before I send out my resume.

Well, before that thing, I guess I have to update it first. I think by the end of this this trip, I know I will have a lot of things to add up into my portfolio.

Anyway, I don't want to think about it now because I am so excited about our trip. I have been bugging my parents about it, and they know that I really love to go to Greece. Why? That's because I am very really fond of Greek Mythology. I love anything, and everything about it.

Yes, I admit it. I am a certified geek. I love reading books, listening to all kinds of music, and so many other things that people at my age might think that's boring.

I also have an eye for photography. One of my dreams is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter